The Accommodation in Brief :
- 4 large en-suite bedrooms: 3 first floor bedrooms with sea
view balconies and roof level 60m2 bedroom suite with shower
and separate bath.
- 4 bathrooms (choice of bath or shower in the first floor
bedrooms) + 1 wc.
- Large open plan lounge with floor to ceiling windows
overlooking the pool and the sea
- Split level kitchen/dining area fitted with a quality modern
kitchen and integrated appliance
- Three first floor master bedrooms each with sea view
balconies and en suite bathrooms
- Roof level 60m2 master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom
featuring shower and separate bath
- One separate on roof terrace
- 50m2 private infinity pool
- Landscaped gardens
- Private garage
- Special cameras and security system
- Price includes air conditioning throughout and kitchen
- Uninterrupted sea views from pool terrace level
- Private infinity swimming pool with heating facility of 50m2
- Travertine marble staircase and travertine marble flooring
throughout ground floor and pool terrace, first floor and roof
terrace finished with travertine marble tiles
- Travertine marble tiled bathrooms with wet room showers
- Contemporary Vitra bathroom fitting and recessed lighting
- 10 mm glazed aleminium exterior doors and windows
- Solar system for hot water with electric back-up
- Air conditioning units to bedrooms and living areas(5 year
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Private septic tank, installed with facility to connect on to
town’s mains sewage system when operational, back-up water
store and water pump
Turquoise Coast of Turkey, Kalkan has not been touched by mass tourism. More sophisticated than the usual resort town, Kalkan appeals to travelers looking for more than a "sun and sea" holiday. According to the Sunday Times, Kalkan attracts the kind of visitor who would also enjoy Tuscany or the Dordogne. The Guardian likens the town to "the Italian Riviera minus the poseurs."
Because of its great charm, Kalkan has a growing number of perennial visitors who say the town is the only holiday destination they would choose to visit repeatedly. There is simply no other town quite like Kalkan along Turkey's coast.
Kalkan curls snuggly around a historic harbour sheltered at the foot of the towering Taurus Mountains. The town overlooks a beautiful bay in which islands seem to magically float upon the shimmering sea. Narrow streets twist down to the harbour, lined with old whitewashed villas with shuttered windows situated alongside small local specialty shops and restaurants in historic buildings. Overhead hang original carved Ottoman Greek timber balconies garlanded with thick masses of brilliantly coloured bougainvillea cascading to the streets below. It is a very special place with a unique atmosphere.
Very strict building codes keep the town small and architecturally blended with the historic heart of the town known as "Old Kalkan".
Besides the famous "Kalkan Style" historic architecture, the many excellent restaurants of Kalkan contribute to the special atmosphere within Kalkan. Good dining has always been the way of life in Kalkan and continues today. In fact, Kalkan is said to have the highest number of restaurants and bars per inhabitant or square meter on the Turkish coast (over 100 of them!).
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by third parties, we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. Notary, registry fees and land registry taxes must be paid by the purchaser, the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price will be be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.
Heiselmeier Property Consultancy LtdS ist Franchisenehmer der Engel & Völkers International GmbH