- stable and diversified economy
- lucrative consumer market
- competitive business platform
- quality land, quality labour
- world-class science and research facilities
- superb educational hub
- quality of life
- environmentally safe and sound
- culturally dynamic
- excellent medical infrastructure
Many exciting new projects are currently being marketed like the Euphoria Golf Estate and Hydro, situated in the mild climate of the Waterberg with access via the N1 highway, and the De Krantz Conservation Estate, situated outside Clarens and part of the much loved Highlands Route nested in the folds of the Rooiberg Mountains.
Since its establishment in May 2003, Engel & Völkers Commercial Properties has emerged as a successful entity in the leasing and sale of commercial, retail and industrial properties in South Africa.