Engel & Völkers is a real estate company of choice, selling the finest real estate worldwide. Established in Hamburg, Germany in 1977, Engel & Völkers today has a global presence with offices in 36 countries worldwide. Our sophisticated international brand sets us apart from our local competitors, with our global expertise and the impact of our international network applied to local markets.It is within this sophisticated environment and dynamic property market that Engel & Völkers Westrand is seeking to recruit new property specialists to serve our discerning clients.With or without recent property experience, if you are someone who sets high standards for yourself, welcomes a challenge and loves working with people, we invite you to contact us for an exclusive interview.
To manage value added properties like city homes or exclusive summer homes you need experts. Engel & Völkers have employed them.
Requirements required to become an Engel & Völkers Property Specialist:
- Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB) registration.
- NQF4 qualification required from 2011
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Recognition and exemption for specific professional qualifications towards the NQF4 standard
- Sales & marketing qualifications and experience are beneficial
- Computer literacy
- New agents must complete a one year internship
Apply for this Job