Engel & Völkers is a real estate company of choice, selling the finest real estate worldwide. Established in Hamburg, Germany in 1977, Engel & Völkers today has a global presence with offices in 36 countries worldwide. Our sophisticated international brand sets us apart from our local competitors, with our global expertise and the impact of our international network applied to local markets. Engel & Völkers does not only concentrate on on the top-end of the market, but rather on exclusively selected markets of choice. The renowned Engel & Völkers red carpet treatment is given at all times to all our clients without exception.
It is within this sophisticated environment and dynamic property market that Engel & Völkers Broadacres is seeking to recruit new property specialists to serve our discerning clients.
With or without recent property experience, if you are someone who sets high standards for yourself, welcomes a challenge and loves working with people, we invite you to contact us for an exclusive interview.
Which qualifications are required?
- Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB) registration.
- NQF4 qualification required from 2011
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Recognition and exemption for specific professional qualifications towards the NQF4 standard
- Sales & marketing qualifications and experience are beneficial
- Computer literacy
- New agents must complete a one year internship.
Why should I join Engel & Völkers?
- Established in Germany in 1977
- Represented in 36 countries on 5 continents
- The real estate company of choice selling the finest real estate worldwide
- Property shops situated in the best locations worldwide
- Positioned 39th on Franchise Direct’s business accolades list for 2009
- Innovative real estate company providing exceptional training and support
- Customized web based real estate software solutions
- Excellent marketing material and exposure
Why should I choose a career in property?
- A shortage of Property Specialists across the country
- Lucrative earning potential
- Self employed as an independent contractor to a truly international company
- The property market is one of the most important pillars of any country’s economy
- Exposure to excellent networking opportunities
- Obtain a skill set ensuring international employment opportunities
What are the attributes of a property specialist?
- Commitment to a long term professional career in property
- People and interpersonal skills
- Results driven and self motivated
- Focused on achieving professional and personal goals
- Skillful negotiations at all levels of business
- Customer centricity
- Networking ability