Searching for the best Port Elizabeth jobs to create a career in sales?
Become part of the exceptional Engel & Völkers Port Elizabeth sales team …
Which qualifications are required?
- Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB) registration.
- NQF4 qualification required from end 2015
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Recognition and exemption for specific professional qualifications towards the NQF4 standard
- Sales & marketing qualifications and experience are beneficial
- Computer literacy
- New agents must complete a one year internship
Why should I join Engel & Völkers?
- Established in Germany in 1977
- Represented in 36 countries on 4 continents
- The real estate company of choice selling the finest real estate worldwide
- Property shops situated in the best locations worldwide
- Positioned 39th on Franchise Direct’s business accolades list for 2009
- Innovative real estate company providing exceptional training and support
- Customized web based real estate software solutions
Why should I choose a career in property?
- A shortage of Property Specialists across the country
- There is no COST to you.
- Lucrative earning potential, infinite ROI for yourself
- Be self employed as an independent contractor partnered with a truly international company
- Exposure to excellent networking opportunities
- Obtain a skill set ensuring international employment opportunities
What are the attributes of a property specialist?
- Commitment to a long term professional career in property
People and interpersonal skills
Results driven and self motivated
Focused on achieving professional and personal goals
Skillful negotiations at all levels of business
“When true commitment to your job pays off, that is a tremendous motivating factor ”
“The company’s international network in 36 countries means that there are great long term prospects here”
Nothing happens unless you take action, today.