Selling your property in London should not be left to chance. Buyers have grown in sophistication so sellers must do the same.
We pride ourselves in our ability to gain an understanding of your motivations for selling, as we work with you to ensure your aspirations are achieved.
We understand that moving home can be extremely stressful and we aim to ease that stress. When selling a property we believe that the following four factors are the the main objectives when compiling a marketing strategy.
- Achieving the best price possible – most marketing strategies fail to create enough interest to ensure that the maximum value is achieved for your most valuable asset.
- Meeting the required time scale – too much is left to chance and not enough focus is put into the start and end point of a marketing campaign.
- Ensuring that a sale goes through to completion – we will do all we can to avoid a purchase falling through prior to exchange of contracts. The importance of securing the right buyer is often overlooked.
- Minimising stress and maximising control – we pride ourselves on the level of communication and the quality of our advice throughout the moving process.
- Having established the importance of the above then we need to present:
- An accurate understanding of the value of your property – this is vital when planning your move and working out all of your figures. At Engel & Völkers, unlike many other estate agents, we provide a thorough written market appraisal whose findings are supported by market research together with comparible evidence.
- A marketing campaign that meets with your requirements – we leave nothing to chance and we make sure that we plan every aspect of our marketing campaign with you. Estate agents often fail to recognise the importance of planning the marketing of a property, we set key performance objectives to ensure that we are on track. If you leave things to chance you often fail to realise the true value of your home.
- Qualified buyers with every link in the chain considered – it is not enough to speculatively tie up a deal, we earn our fee once the sale has legally completed and we are not afraid to ask difficult questions of your buyers to ensure that we are protecting your interests.
- Accurate and timely management information – our clients will experience complete transparency and honesty and will never be kept in the dark.