Points to consider when selling in the Southern Suburbs:
Ensure that the property specialist you engage has a proven track record in your area. Ask them the following questions before you commission them :
- What qualifications do they have?
- Are they specialised in residential real estate?
- Are they active in the specific area?
- Do they have verifiable references?
- What type of service and marketing steps will they offer you ?
- Will they get the highest possible price for your property?
- Will they qualify each buyer properly?
Once you have verified the above, make the decision to appoint an agency on an exclusive basis. Remember the sale of your property is a joint undertaking. Your commitment to the agency will promote the commitment the company will offer you! Make your home as attractive and saleable as possible. Ask the property specialist if there is anything you can do to present your home in the best possible manner. Hold the agency accountable for the job you have commissioned them to do.
Also make sure you choose the specific agency carefully and keep in mind the company commissioned must abide by the Mandate conditions. Your local Engel & Völkers sales advisors have all the criteria as mentioned above. The seller will benefit from our in-depth training and market knowledge of each sales advisors sub-market or their area. Our links to the international and local market via global marketing will give you (the Seller) the best possible market exposure.
We are the agency of choice in the Southern Suburbs!