To emphasise the uniqueness of your property, an individual marketing concept will be created to provide the guideline for the entire marketing process. First we will offer your property in a discreet and targeted manner to our select list of prospective buyers. If we don’t find a suitable buyer for your property among our 300,000 actively searching clients worldwide, Engel&Völkers will, with your agreement, implement the marketing strategy. In the first phase, the marketing measures are focused on customers in the immediate vicinity of your property.
In order to reach the potential buyers from your immediate neighbourhood, or those actively looking for a property, we usually place our most effective means of local advertising: the “For Sale” sign, directly in front of your house.
Local and national marketing measures:
- Creation of a sales ad (exposé)
- Presentation in the shop window
- Inserts in the local printing media
- Putting up a “For Sale” sign
- Direct marketing measures such as mailing actions
- Presentation on the Engel&Völkers website
- Open house events
If the desired buyer does not come from the area close to the property, a lot of real estate agencies have to rely solely on their personal and regional contacts. Engel&Völkers, in contrast, also offers you access to international and solvent customers. With over 200 offices in 23 countries, Engel&Völkers offers you an international marketing network for your property.
National and international marketing measures
- World access via our website www.engelvoelkers.com
- Cross-selling between all Engel&Völkers offices
- Insert in the GG magazine – the company’s own architecture and lifestyle magazine
- Inserts in national and international newspapers and publications