Why to buy a house in Barcelona?
1. Barcelona has an excellent climate: Due to its exceptional location on the shores of the Mediterranean, it has a moderate climate with pleasant temperatures all year round.
2. Its beaches: Barcelona has more than 4km of beaches just 10 minutes away from the city centre, where people can do sport and enjoy the beach most of the year.
3. Its food: There is great variation in terms of food, which includes dishes from Catalonia and the rest of Spain. Catalan cuisine is based on the Mediterranean diet, which is notable for its extensive use of bread, cereals, vegetables, and olive oil.
4. Its architecture: Barcelona is known as the capital of modernism due to the works of famous artists such as Antoni Gaudí, Luís Domenech i Montaner, and Josep Puig i Cadafalch. Some of the important works in the city include the Palau de la Música Catalana, La Sagrada Família, Casa Batlló, Parc Güell, and La Pedrera.
5. Cultural activities: Barcelona is a cosmopolitan city with numerous cultural and artistic exhibits. The city has a number of museums of interest, the most notable of which include MACBA (the Museum of Contemporary Art of Barcelona), the MNAC (National Art Museum of Catalonia), the Picasso Museum, and the Joan Miró Foundation.
6. Its nightlife: Barcelona has many bars and clubs, in particular in the Old Town, the Port Olímpic, and El Born.
7. Its mountain: There are two mountains in Barcelona (Tibidabo and Montjuic), both of which offer spectacular views of the city.