Engel & Völkers was established in 1978 in Hamburg and has since expanded to provide services on four continents.
What has made us so successful? Why would it benefit you to work with us?
Following are a couple of points to help convince you.
Engel & Völkers:
- All Engel & Völkers offices have access to a central data network facilitating a constant update and exchange of market data and other relevant information
- Engel & Völkers is one of the largest independent estate agents specialising in prestigious residential and commercial properties
- A tried-and-tested set-up and an extensive range of services geared to client needs
- Around 3760+ qualified personnel in Europe, South Africa, USA, Dubai and Thailand
- We exploit the synergies of the entire Group to find the right clients and new target groups
- We provide our clients with a comprehensive overview of the property market and give them full information on supply, demand and price trends
- We offer a professional service with a personal touch, where reliability and discretion are a matter of course
- Local offices guarantee a more personal service and the effective presentation and marketing of properties
- We publish a architecture and lifestyle magazine, in Dutch, French, English & German editions, available at selected points of sale and distributed to exclusive target groups
- Personnel are trained in the theoretical and practical aspects of the property business at the in-house real estate academy
- We have a strategically selected circle of clients among whom we can market your property
- Over 500+ residential and commercial offices worldwide
- Over 100,000 clients worldwide looking for property