Engel & Völkers was established in 1978 in the city of Hamburg and started expanding since then, offering services in 36 countries and four continents.
What made our success and why would you benefit in working with us?
Following we present some points that, we are certain, will convince you.
We would be delighted to talk to you personally in order to analyse how can we tailor our services to your specific needs, either you are buying or selling a property.
Engel & Völkers:
- A tried-and-tested set-up and an extensive range of services oriented to client needs
- All Engel & Völkers offices have access to a central database and network allowing a constant update and exchange of market data and other relevant information
- We provide our clients with a comprehensive overview of the property market and give them full information on supply, demand and price trends
- We offer a professional service with a personal touch, where reliability and discretion are a matter of course
- Local offices guarantee a more personal service and the effective presentation and marketing of properties
Engel & Völkers is one of the largest independent estate agents specialising in prestigious residential and commercial properties
- We publish a glossy architecture and lifestyle magazine, in English, German, Spanish and French editions, available at selected points of sale and distributed to exclusive target groups
- Around 3.610 qualified personnel in Europe, South Africa, USA, Dubai and Thailand
- Personnel are trained in the theoretical and practical aspects of the property business at the in-house real estate academy
- We exploit the synergies of the entire Group to find the right clients and new target groups
Over 410 residential and commercial offices worldwide
Over 200,000 clients worldwide looking for property