- Independently handle full recruitment cycle and achieve recruitment targets.
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR and Administrative functions, including recruitment, compensation & benefits, training and development, employee relations, payroll, administration, insurance policies & applying working visa.
- Conduct new employee induction training.
- Provide support with expatriate relocations, employment visa and related issues.
- Monitor and control the Employee Insurance Policies including provident fund/medical and life/accident insurance.
- Review and implement the human resources policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining HR records and prepare periodical reports.
- Degree holder is a must
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in recruitment, preferably within Sales industry
- Understand recruiting demand and skills profiles within area of responsibility
- Knowledge in Employment Ordinance
- Detail-oriented and a team player
- Experience working with MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Excellent organizational skills with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediately available preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Recruitment & Human Resources Executive
Interested parties please send your CV to MidLevelsWest.Recruiting@engelvoelkers.com
Personal data collected will only be used for recruitment purposes. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.