There are two very important steps for first time buyers when looking for their first property to buy.
Find the perfect (and affordable) home and secondly get the best possible home loan.
The first step for first time buyers is finding the perfect home.
- Usually first time buyers look for a small to medium, low maintenance home in a price class they can afford – usually easier said than done.
- Good news for first time buyers is that our stock in the Potchefstroom market in this specific price bracket is increasing.
- First time buyers can now pick from our range of townhouses for sale. For example brand new full title townhouses with a private garden in Central Park townhouse complex from only R 699 000.
The second step is financing. Getting a home loan, especially if you don’t have a deposit can be a daunting process for most first time buyers.
There is good news for first time buyers especially regarding a 100% home loan.
- With the packages from various banks specially designed for first time buyers, it is now possible to buy your dream home instead of waiting several years to save for a deposit first.
- Second time buyers can even qualify for a 100% home loan – providing that you do not have a current bond over a property on your name.
- You as a buyer can qualify for a 100% home loan, as long as the loan amount fits your specific affordability and risk profile.
Contact us for a list of properties ideal for first time buyers. Our in-house financing department can also assist you in obtaining the best home loan package for your profile.