JUNE EVENTS 2015
SATURDAY 13th JUNE
- Herb fair in Selva. Runs until Sunday 14 June
- Joan fiestas in Muro (first of the summer fiestas)
- Arabella Golf Mallorca Challenge 2015 – VI Test
SATURDAY 20th JUNE
- Apricot Fair in Porreres
SUNDAY 21st JUNE
- II Series of little Concerts in Capdepera Castle. At 7.30pm with music by Orquestra N’Aladern and dancing in the Castle chapel. Entrance is 5 euros. Tickets on sale at the castle on hour before the concert. Reservations 620 289 902
- TUESDAY 23th JUNE
- Nit de Foc Palma de Mallorca.The Nit de Foc is a one of the biggest parties in Palma. Celebrated on the eve of Sant Joan fiesta
WEDNESDAY 24th JUNE
- San Juan at Nikki Beach starting at 8pm
- Fiesta of San Joan Mallorca. Sant Joan (John the Baptist) is celebrated throughout Mallorca. Most towns & villages will have some celebrations
THURSDAY 25th JUNE
- Formentor Sunset Classics – Lang Lang. The world renowned Chinese pianist Lang Land will perform in the gardens of the Barceló Hotel Formentor at 19:30hrs.
- Deia Classical Music Festival in Son Marroig starting at 8:30pm
FRIDAY 26th JUNE
- 4th Gastronomical Fair in Portocolom (Felanitx). Runs until Sunday 28 June
SATURDAY 27th JUNE
- Marathon Golf 63 Holes 2015 - the First Arabella Golf Mallorca Marathon, you will play the 4 Golf Courses at Arabella Golf Mallorca in One day: 63 Holes with Buggy!
MONDAY 29th JUNE
- Sant Pere Fiestas in Buger, Colonia Sant Pere and Puerto Pollensa
JULY EVENTS 2015
WEDNESDAY 1st JULY-THURSDAY 2nd JULY
- Alcudia La Victoria – La Mare de Déu Fiestas - A very Alcudia affair. A pilgrimage to the mountain hermitage of La Victoria. You don’t get any DJs pumping out music after midnight. Folk dance, rum, paellas, camomile offerings are the order of the days.
SUNDAY 12th JULY
- Campanet – Sant Victoria Fiestas. The major summer fiestas in Campanet, a feature of which is the Summer Carnival that attracts so many people that parking backs up to the motorway.
FRIDAY 17th JULY- MONDAY 20th JULY
- Superyacht Cup – Palma de Mallorca. Four day regatta in the Bay of Palma
- Sant Jaume Festival in Alcudia all day
SUNDAY 19th JULY
- Puerto Pollensa – Virgen del Carmen Fiestas. The rule has been that the climax to Puerto Pollensa’s main summer fiestas is on the Sunday nearest to the day of the Virgin itself, which is 16 July. Hence, it would be the Sunday after and not before, as was the case last year.
MONDAY 20th JULY
- Sa Pobla (Santa Margalida) – Santa Margalida Fiestas
- Santa Margalida is one of two patron saints in Sa Pobla (the other is Jaume). Consequently, the two fiestas roll into one, but Margalida is the more important, reflecting the status of the saint who gave her name to the oratory in Crestatx, which was where people came from in order to populate the then new town of Sa Pobla in 1300. Santa Margalida, obviously, also celebrates the saint but the fiestas there are not the town’s main summer event.
FRIDAY 24th JULY
- Artdemossa fair in Valldemossa all day.
SATURDAY 25th JULY
- Alcudia (Sa Pobla) – Sant Jaume Fiestas
The old town of Alcudia’s annual fiestas in honour of the town’s patron, Sant Jaume. A feature is the “We are citizens of Pollentia”, a celebration of the Roman past that includes a special party in honour of Roman gods. By special party, one means DJs from 11pm.
THURSDAY 30th JULY- SUNDAY 2nd AUGUST
- La Patrona Festival in Pollenca. One of the most popular Mallorca festivals is La Patrona in Pollenca.The highlight of the fiesta is the mock battle between the Moors (baddies) and the Christians (goodies) and the fireworks that follow.