- This new villa is filling in the housing development in Smichov
- The cheapest operating cost is provided by modern technology
- Seven units are for sale or rent
- Each apartment and studio has a balcony or a garden
This house speaks by its shape and technology. This brand new residential project is located in the Smíchov quarter. Bold shape and rich in technology from the 21st century are the characteristics of the Nová Koulka, which was re-born from an old agricultural homestead.
“The idea to build a house here came to me about 7 or 8 years ago.” says the creator and architect Milan Kopeček. “Milos Frybert and I found and bought this property. We loved the intriguing layout and the difficult terrain, which we knew would be a challenge. And then… the fantastic view!” If you ask him if he could summarize his art piece, he will answer: “The shape of this building is the strongest feature because it’s a collection of rooms wrapped up in a construction.” He will gladly await the reviews from his architect pears. However, he is already pleased by the interest from people walking by, and the interest on social media. “Nova Koulka fits the time it was created in, it’s not retro, but forward thinking,” added the architect.
This will please the future apartments and studio owners. “We build this thinking about the users,” summarized the CEO developer and investor Ing. Miloš Frýbert from SD Bohemia Group a.s. “A compact modern inside out development was created. In-depth drilling was used for the heating and cooling system. Solution which is not so common around here,” Ing. Miloš Frýbert concludes.
- The architect and the investor created abundance of technological conveniences for the future owners. The rooms are cooled down not only by the cooling system, but also the ceiling, thanks to the new Kapilár System. You will appreciate this when you are trying to sleep and the temperatures is perfect. Fancoil, is a box with a pump system for the entire house and if your blinds are down, you won’t be able to tell that there is 350 degrees outside. Thanks to this cooling system Nová Koulka can afford to have glass surfaces. “You will be surprised by how beautiful the view is from the inside. We are close to the city center, but in the outskirts at the same time. And even if the Brownfield is built in Smichov one day, thanks to the location of Nova Koulka, you will not lose the view from this villa,” added Ing. Milan Kopeček.
“We prepared this development by ourselves, it was not theoretical work.” Said the SDBG CEO Ing. Miloš Frýbert. “To reach the timelessness, we chose the materials which will last a long time. That’s why the faux marble window rails, heavy floors, copper plumbing, and LOXONE intelligent electro-installation, which gives Nova Koulka a whole new dimension. Everything is controlled trough the central system thanks to the Smart home control Loxone. There is no unnecessary buttons for controlling shadow technology, lights, or heating. A small box ensures a complete control from anywhere through the application on your smart phone.
4 apartments and 3 studios in Nova Koulka are just awaiting their new owners or renters. Each apartment or studio has its own terrace or garden, available garage space, and breath taking view.
Nová Koulka is the future living in downtown Prague and set in nature at the same time.