Sell your Yacht the Right Way, with Engel & Völkers Yachting!
Engel & Völkers Yachting guarantees a professional full-service starting immediately after our first meeting. We offer our clients the advantages that our network brings us and the power that comes from our Brand, Engel & Völkers, which means you benefit from:
• The best possible selling price
• Our standardised & distinct shop concept strengthening the presence of your yacht on the market
• Access to international & solvent customers & our global network provides worldwide referral opportunities
Our Joint Goal: The Ideal Selling Price
Successful marketing of your yacht starts with the valuation. Our yachting professional shave in-depth knowledge about the market and will determine the potential of your yacht in cooperation with you. All our activities are aimed at identifying the top price achievable in the market and to find the right buyer for you.
Measures for estimating the best possible market price:
•Determination of selling price through high market transparency
• Permanent market & trend research
• Creation of market reports
Exclusive Contractfor Target Oriented Marketing
Once all the object-relevant information is available, the best-selling price has been agreed upon and the ideal marketing consultation stage has been defined, the assignment of tasks between yachting broker and seller is agreed in writing in the broker ageagreement. The qualified exclusive commission is the only way of achieving the full potential in terms of time and services as well as providing a way of measuring the success as a reflection of our marketing measures.
Which advantages are offered by a qualified exclusive commission?
•Client-oriented consulting & care
• Achieving full time & service potential Individual marketing concepts
• Selection of prospective customers
• Assessing all services
Targeted Marketing Strategy for your Yacht
To emphasise the uniqueness of your yacht, an individual marketing concept will be created to provide the guideline for the entire marketing process.
First we will offer your yacht in a discreet and targeted manner to our select list of prospective buyers. If we don’t find a suitable buyer for your yacht among our 300,000 actively searching clients worldwide, Engel & Völkers Yachting will, with your agreement, implement the marketing strategy.
National &international marketing measures:
• Creation of premium exposés
• Inserts in local printing media & inserts in the GG magazine, the company’s own architecture & lifestyle magazine
• Direct marketing measures such as mailing actions
• Presentation on the Engel & Völkers Yachting website
• Yacht Open Days & major Yachting events, Monaco Yacht Show & Cannes Yachting Festival
•Cross-selling between all Engel & Völkers shops
Interested in knowing more? Head to our Contact Form on the right-side of the page and reach out to us today!
35a, Avenue John F. KennedyL-1855 LuxembourgLuxembourg
Telefon +33 4 93 64 02 00