MAG PD to release two new projects

MAG Property Development, the developer behind MAG218 (Dubai Marina), MAG214 (Jumeirah Lakes Towers) and the Emirates Financial Towers (DIFC) will soon launch two new projects: MAG318 and MAG230. The first project will be located at the border between Business Bay and Downtown, the second in City of Arabia.

MAG318 will be MAG PD's first project in Business Bay. It will be only 5 minutes away from The Dubai Mall and within walking distance to The Dubai Canal. Residents will enjoy either great views of The Burj Khalifa and Downtown or the Canal.

The tower will encompass 2 basements, 3 podiums and 19 floors that will be serviced by 6 elevators and 1 service lift.

The residence offers a collection of studios (435sqft), 1bedroom + study (900sqft) and 2bedroom apartments (1,005sqft).

Prices are starting from AED 740,000 and the developer offers an attractive payment plan which will see the buyer paying 35% during construction and the remaining 65% on handover. Completion is scheduled for Q4 2019.

Regarding MAG230, the residential development will be located just off Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, 5 minutes away from Al Barari, Global Village and IMG Worlds.

MAG230 will boast 31 floors of modern and upscale interiors with high finishes. A special feature will be the 219m long jogging track on the roof of the podium. Owners or tenants will also enjoy a state-of-the-art health club with a gym, sauna and steam bath.

In terms of size, you will have the choice between 1bedroom (between 720 and 1,040 sqft) 2bedroom (between 1,075 and 1,505 sqft) and 3 bedroom (between 2,415 and 2,479 sqft) apartments. As per MAG318, the developer offers a 35-65 payment plan

If you would like to get more info or secure a unit, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Contact us now

Engel & Völkers Real estate agent Ludovic Mapessa BRN: 36641
Email
Back
Contact
Enter your contact details here
Thank you for your request. We will contact you shortly.

Your Engel & Völkers Team
Salutation
  • Mr.
  • Mrs.
Send now

We know the true value of your property

Do you know how much your property is currently worth? No matter if you just want to inform yourself about the current market-price, or if you wish to sell your property for the best price: our experienced marketing experts are happy to assist you with a free and non-binding valuation.
Send now
Back
Contact
Enter your contact details here
Thank you for your request. We will contact you shortly.

Your Engel & Völkers Team
Salutation
  • Mr.
  • Mrs.
Please enter the property information.
Send now

Follow us on social media



Array
(
[EUNDV] => Array
(
[67d842e2b887a402186a2820b1713d693dd854a5_csrf_offer-form] => MTM5MjE5NzU3NkJ4d29xancwTDVhZWFIRzEycXAxcW9SdElHdVBqMTdV
[67d842e2b887a402186a2820b1713d693dd854a5_csrf_contact-form] => MTM5MjE5NzU3NnlHcUR0Y2VlTXVPUndLMHZkMW9zMnRmRlgxaUcwaFVG
)
)