This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
X
Offer a property
Buy
Watch list
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
X
Please
contact us

New| Pay 5% and Move in | 95% Over 7 Years

House, Buy | United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Al Furjan, Phase 2
Asking price-Icon
4,790,000 AED
Approx. 1,304,287 USD
Asking price
Bedrooms-Icon
4
Bedrooms
Bathrooms-Icon
4
Bathrooms
Square Footage-Icon
4,900 sqft
Square Footage
Lot Size-Icon
6,500 sqft
Lot Size
Asking price-Icon
4,790,000 AED
Approx. 1,304,287 USD
Asking price

Request the exposé now

Contact
Viewing Appointment
Back
Contact
Viewing Appointment
Mr. / Mrs.
  • Mr.
  • Mrs.
Message sent successfully
Send Message
Continue
Close
Please select an option

What you should know about this house


Amenities and special features of this house

Engel & Voelkers proudly offers new package two 4-bedroom villas. Al Furjan is the only villa community in Dubai that is walking distance to the upcoming metro, scheduled to open in late 2019. This villa can be bought by paying just 5% and moving in with the remaining 95% payable over 7 years! In addition, there will be further savings of approx. AED 293,280 on top because there are NO commission or DLD fees to be paid. limited availability.

- New Type B Villa 4900 Sq. Ft
- Welcoming entrance hallway
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Open plan fitted kitchen
- Maids room with en-suite shower
- Laundry room
- Ground floor 4th bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 3 first floor bedrooms, master with en-suite bathroom
- Family Bathroom and Living Area
- Double garage
- further off-street parking for two cars
- Close to clubhouse with pool and gym
Experience the uniquely combining intimacy, comfort, and coveted exclusivity. A family-oriented community which depicts the principles of a traditional neighborhood


Phase 2: Location and surroundings of this property

Al Furjan, a contemporary and family oriented community, depicts the principles of traditional neighborhood living, combining spacious villas and apartments with abundant open spaces and luxury amenities which makes the community an ideal residential choice for families and professionals.Engel & Voelkers is one of the world's leading service companies specializing in the brokerage of residential and commercial properties, yachts and aviation, with 800 offices in over 30 countries.


Contact your personal advisor
Engel & Völkers EV Real Estate Brokerage LLC
  • Dubai MMC · 16081
  • License partner of Engel & Völkers Residential GmbH
  • Ben Thomas · 36541
  • Nakheel Sales Center, Building 7, Al Sufouh 1
  • 17722 Dubai · United Arab Emirates
  • Phone: +971 44223500
  • DLD Permit No. 1481668245
E-Mail
Imprint
Back
Imprint

Commission Details

Engel & Völkers Dubai disclaims any and all warranty and liability for the correctness,up-to-dateness and completeness of the information and data provided on this advertisement.This applies to any other directly or indirectly specified websites to which Engel & Völkers Dubai refers to or which are hyperlinked to our website. Engel & Völkers Dubai is not liable for the content of the information provided.


You might also be interested in these properties


Not able to find the right property?

Let us send you suitable offers by e-mail!

E&V Search Request

Engel & Völkers Suchauftrag

Many thanks! Your personal search request has been saved successfully

Back
E&V Search Request
Cancel
Many thanks! Your personal search request has been saved successfully
We have sent a confirmation link to your email address, . After activating you will automatically receive new offers!
If you cannot find the email in your mailbox, please check your spam folder.
Your search criteria
"You can cancel your search request at any time.

You can find out in detail here which data is stored and who can access it.

I agree to the storage and use of my data according to the privacy statement and agree to the processing of my data within the Engel & Völkers AG to answer my contact request or request for information.

I can revoke my consent at any time for the future.

Send Message
Close
Close

The entered search criteria is not sufficient. Please at least select a country.

Invalid e-mail format.

Your subscription failed. Please try again later.

OK


Follow us on social media