This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Sell your property
Watch list
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
contact us

No Commission| No DLD Fee |3BR Plus Maid

Apartment, Buy | United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Al Furjan, Phase 2
Asking price-Icon
3,059,000 AED
Approx. 831,902 USD
Asking price
Square Footage-Icon
3,252 sqft
Square Footage
Lot Size-Icon
2,412 sqft
Lot Size
Asking price-Icon
3,059,000 AED
Approx. 831,902 USD
Asking price

Request the exposé now

Viewing Appointment
Viewing Appointment
Mr. / Mrs.
  • Mr.
  • Mrs.

I agree with the storage and use of my data in accordance with the Privacy Statement, as well as with the treatment of these within the service provider to respond to my contact requests or inquiries.

Message sent successfully
Send Message
Please select an option

What you should know about this apartment

Amenities and special features of this apartment

Engel & Voelkers proudly offers this new package two 3-bedroom townhouse.

Al Furjan is the ONLY villa/townhouse community in Dubai that is walking distance to the upcoming metro, scheduled to open in late 2019

This READY townhouse can be bought via a special payment plan where one pays 5% then moves in. The rest of the 95% is payable over an easy post-handover interest-free payment plan. In addition, there will be further savings of approx. AED 179,820 on top because there are NO commission or DLD fees to be paid

- New Type B Townhouse 3252 Sq. Ft.
- Welcoming entrance hallway
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Semi-open plan fitted kitchen with central island
- Maids room with en-suite shower
- Laundry room
- 3 first floor bedrooms, master with en-suite bathroom.
- Family Bathroom and Family living Area
- 2 balconies
- Double covered parking space
- Easily maintained garden
-Close to clubhouse with pool and gym
- Access to Sheikh Zayed Road, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Al Yalayis Road

Phase 2: Location and surroundings of this property

Al Furjan, a contemporary and family-oriented community, depicts the principles of traditional neighborhood living, combining spacious villas and apartments with abundant open spaces and luxury amenities which makes the community an ideal residential choice for families and professionals.Engel & Voelkers is one of the world's leading service companies specializing in the brokerage of residential and commercial properties, yachts and aviation, with 800 offices in over 30 countries. Contact Engel & Voelkers today or visit for further details.

Contact your personal advisor
Engel & Völkers EV Real Estate Brokerage LLC
  • Dubai MMC · 16081
  • License partner of Engel & Völkers Residential GmbH
  • Engel & Voelkers DXB
  • Nakheel Sales Center, Building 7, Al Sufouh 1
  • 17722 Dubai · United Arab Emirates
  • Phone: +971 44223500
  • DLD Permit No. 2002388311

Commission Details

Engel & Völkers Dubai disclaims any and all warranty and liability for the correctness,up-to-dateness and completeness of the information and data provided on this advertisement.This applies to any other directly or indirectly specified websites to which Engel & Völkers Dubai refers to or which are hyperlinked to our website. Engel & Völkers Dubai is not liable for the content of the information provided.

You might also be interested in these properties

Not able to find the right property?

Let us send you suitable offers by e-mail!

E&V Search Request

Engel & Völkers Search Request

Many thanks! Your personal search request has been saved successfully

E&V Search Request
Many thanks! Your personal search request has been saved successfully
We have sent a confirmation link to your email address, . After activating you will automatically receive new offers!
If you cannot find the email in your mailbox, please check your spam folder.
Your search criteria
"You can cancel your search request at any time.

You can find out in detail here which data is stored and who can access it.

I agree to the storage and use of my data according to the privacy statement and agree to the processing of my data within the Engel & Völkers AG to answer my contact request or request for information.

I can revoke my consent at any time for the future.

Send Message

The entered search criteria is not sufficient. Please at least select a country.

Invalid e-mail format.

Your subscription failed. Please try again later.


Follow us on social media