This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
X
Offer a property
Buy
Watch list
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
X
Please
contact us

Single Row Unit | 4 Yr PP | Next to Club

Apartment, Buy | United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Al Furjan, Quortaj
Asking price-Icon
2,999,000 AED
Approx. 815,460 USD
Asking price
Bedrooms-Icon
3
Bedrooms
Bathrooms-Icon
4
Bathrooms
Square Footage-Icon
3,252 sqft
Square Footage
Lot Size-Icon
2,412 sqft
Lot Size
Asking price-Icon
2,999,000 AED
Approx. 815,460 USD
Asking price

Request the exposé now

Contact
Viewing Appointment
Back
Contact
Viewing Appointment
Mr. / Mrs.
  • Mr.
  • Mrs.
Message sent successfully
Send Message
Continue
Close
Please select an option

What you should know about this apartment


Amenities and special features of this apartment

Engel & Voelkers proudly offers you this brand new 3 bedroom townhouse with a maid's room in Al Furjan.

Al Furjan is the ONLY villa / townhouse community in Dubai that is walking distance to the upcoming metro, scheduled to open in late 2019.

This townhouse is rented for AED 130K and the owner has paid 10% so far. The rest of the 90% is payable over 4 years to Nakheel. The property can be vacant after 12-month eviction notice to the tenant.

- New Type B
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Semi-open plan fitted kitchen with central island
- Maid's room with en-suite shower
- Laundry room
- 3 first floor bedrooms, master with en-suite bathroom
- Family bathroom and family living area
- 2 terraces - 710 sq.ft.
- Double covered parking space
- Close to clubhouse with pool and gym
- Access to Sheikh Zayed Road and Ibn Battuta Mall
Engel & Voelkers is one of the worlds leading service companies specializing in the brokerage of residential and commercial properties, yachts and aviation.


Quortaj: Location and surroundings of this property

Al Furjan, a contemporary and family oriented community, depicts the principles of traditional neighborhood living, combining spacious villas and apartments with abundant open spaces and luxury amenities which makes the community an ideal residential choice for families and professionals.Engel & Voelkers is one of the world's leading service companies specializing in the brokerage of residential and commercial properties, yachts and aviation, with 800 offices in over 30 countries.


Contact your personal advisor
Engel & Völkers EV Real Estate Brokerage LLC
  • Dubai MMC · 16081
  • License partner of Engel & Völkers Residential GmbH
  • Davron Djurabayev · 34511
  • Nakheel Sales Center, Building 7, Al Sufouh 1
  • 17722 Dubai · United Arab Emirates
  • Phone: +971 44223500
  • DLD Permit No. 0263590268
E-Mail
Imprint
Back
Imprint

Commission Details

Engel & Völkers Dubai disclaims any and all warranty and liability for the correctness,up-to-dateness and completeness of the information and data provided on this advertisement.This applies to any other directly or indirectly specified websites to which Engel & Völkers Dubai refers to or which are hyperlinked to our website. Engel & Völkers Dubai is not liable for the content of the information provided.


You might also be interested in these properties


Not able to find the right property?

Let us send you suitable offers by e-mail!

E&V Search Request

Engel & Völkers Suchauftrag

Many thanks! Your personal search request has been saved successfully

Back
E&V Search Request
Cancel
Many thanks! Your personal search request has been saved successfully
We have sent a confirmation link to your email address, . After activating you will automatically receive new offers!
If you cannot find the email in your mailbox, please check your spam folder.
Your search criteria
"You can cancel your search request at any time.

You can find out in detail here which data is stored and who can access it.

I agree to the storage and use of my data according to the privacy statement and agree to the processing of my data within the Engel & Völkers AG to answer my contact request or request for information.

I can revoke my consent at any time for the future.

Send Message
Close
Close

The entered search criteria is not sufficient. Please at least select a country.

Invalid e-mail format.

Your subscription failed. Please try again later.

OK


Follow us on social media