Sell your property
Buy
Watch list
Please
contact us

Single Row Unit | 4 YR PP | Next to Club

Apartment, Buy | United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Al Furjan, Quortaj
Asking price-Icon
2,500,000 AED
Approx. 681,724 USD
Asking price
Bedrooms-Icon
3
Bedrooms
Bathrooms-Icon
4
Bathrooms
Square Footage-Icon
3,252 sqft
Square Footage
Lot Size-Icon
2,412 sqft
Lot Size
Asking price-Icon
2,500,000 AED
Approx. 681,724 USD
Asking price

Request the exposé now

Contact
Viewing Appointment
Back
Contact
Viewing Appointment
Mr. / Mrs.
  • Mr.
  • Mrs.

I agree with the storage and use of my data in accordance with the Privacy Statement, as well as with the treatment of these within the service provider to respond to my contact requests or inquiries.

Message sent successfully
Send Message
Continue
Close
Please select an option

What you should know about this apartment


Amenities and special features of this apartment

Engel & Voelkers proudly offers you this brand new 3 bedroom townhouse with a maid's room in Al Furjan.

Al Furjan is the ONLY villa/townhouse community in Dubai that is walking distance to the upcoming metro, scheduled to open soon.

This townhouse is rented for AED 130K and the owner has paid 20% so far. The rest of the 80% is payable over 4 years to Nakheel.

- New Type B
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Semi-open plan fitted kitchen with central island
- Maid's room with en-suite shower
- Laundry room
- 3 first floor bedrooms, master with en-suite bathroom
- Family bathroom and family living area
- 2 terraces - 710 sq.ft.
- Double covered parking space
- Close to clubhouse with pool and gym
- Access to Sheikh Zayed Road and Ibn Battuta Mall
Engel & Voelkers is one of the worlds leading service companies specializing in the brokerage of residential and commercial properties, yachts


Quortaj: Location and surroundings of this property

Al Furjan, a contemporary and family-oriented community, depicts the principles of traditional neighborhood living, combining spacious villas and apartments with abundant open spaces and luxury amenities which makes the community an ideal residential choice for families and professionals.Engel & Voelkers is one of the world's leading service companies specializing in the brokerage of residential and commercial properties, yachts and aviation, with 800 offices in over 30 countries. Contact Engel & Voelkers today or visit www.engelvoelkers.com/dubai for further details.


Contact your personal advisor
Engel & Völkers EV Real Estate Brokerage LLC
  • Dubai MMC · 16081
  • License partner of Engel & Völkers Residential GmbH
  • Salim Sayed
  • Nakheel Sales Center, Building 7, Al Sufouh 1
  • 17722 Dubai · United Arab Emirates
  • Phone: +971 44223500
  • DLD Permit No. 1666823681
E-Mail
Imprint
Back
Imprint

Commission Details

Engel & Völkers Dubai disclaims any and all warranty and liability for the correctness,up-to-dateness and completeness of the information and data provided on this advertisement.This applies to any other directly or indirectly specified websites to which Engel & Völkers Dubai refers to or which are hyperlinked to our website. Engel & Völkers Dubai is not liable for the content of the information provided.


You might also be interested in these properties



Follow us on social media