The approaching end of the year is often a harbinger of various results and publications on the performance and figures obtained during the year under review.
On the last European day for statistics in October, Statistics Belgium today publishes the “Key figures 2017.”
This publication provides a complete statistical overview of Belgium, with the most recent figures on various topics:
- How many inhabitants does Belgium have?
- What is the unemployment rate?
- What are the agricultural activities?
- What is the inflation rate?
- What is the mobility?
- Price of real estate in Belgium
- Inventory of buildings in Belgium