What makes Engel & Völkers Commercial so successful?
Our real estate expertise in seven commercial divisions.
In arranging the sale and letting of commercial properties over the past 30 years, Engel & Völkers Commercial has acquired a first-class reputation and is represented in over 80 offices across the globe. Our private and institutional customers have come to appreciate the market proximity and real estate-specific expertise of our Consultants on site as well as our comprehensive range of services. After all, our success depends on the trust and confidence on the part of our customers and our employees. Our Code of Conduct enables us to lay the foundations for maintaining and further extending this level of trust and confidence. The breakdown into seven commercial divisions enables us to do optimum justice to the various industry-specific requirements.This specialisation is highly beneficial both for our local private customers as well as our international enterprises and investors. Overview of our seven commercial divisions:
- Residential and commercial properties
- Office space
- Retail space
- Industry and logistics properties
- Hotel properties and leases
- Agricultural and forestry areas and properties
Our fields of expertise in the Commercial properties segment
- Sale and letting for owners and project developers
- Arranging the acquisition of properties for letting and sale for users and investors
- Consultancy regarding location optimisation and business relocations
- Property appraisals, market analyses and contract management