Engel & Völkers Immobilien GmbH
Tel.: +49-(0)40 987 63 53 33
USt-ID-Nr.: DE 211114704
Handelsregisternr.: HRB 76917 Amtsgericht Hamburg
Geschäftsführung: Till-Fabian Zalewski, John Philipp Niemann
Lizenzpartner der Engel & Völkers Residential GmbH, Hamburg
Erlaubnis nach § 34c GewO:
Aufsichtsbehörde: Bezirksamt Hamburg-Mitte Fachamt Verbraucherschutz,Gewerbe und Umwelt-Gewerberecht und Marktwesen, Klosterwall 2- Block A, 20095 Hamburg, Telefon: +49 40 42854-4705 Telefon: +49 40 42854-4720, Fax: +49 404279-08070, Email: Gewerberegister@hamburg-mitte.hamburg.de
§ 34c Gewerbeordnung: Die berufsrechtliche Regelung kann über die vom Bundesministerium der Justiz und von der juris GmbH betriebenen Webseite www.gesetze-im-internet.de eingesehen und abgerufen werden.
Redaktionelle Verantwortlichkeit nach § 18 Abs. 2 MStV:
John Philipp Niemann, Vancouverstraße 2a, D-20457 Hamburg
Quellenangaben für die verwendeten Bilder:
©iStock/nilsz ©iStock/querbeet ©iStock/fundura ©iStock/bluejayphoto ©Shutterstock
©iStock/tupungato ©iStock/numismarty ©iStock/tupungato ©Shutterstock
©iStock/mh-fotos ©iStock/querbeet ©iStock/Oliver Hoffmann ©iStock/ThomasFluegge ©Shutterstock
©iStock/querbeet ©iStock/horstgerlach ©iStock/totalpics ©iStock/mf-guddyx ©Shutterstock
Verbraucherinformationen zur alternativen Streitschlichtung (Art 14 (1) ODR-VO) und § 36 VSBG
Die Internetplattform der Europäischen Union zur Online-Streitbeilegung (sog. „OS-Plattform“) für Verbraucher ist unter dem folgendem Link erreichbar: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Wir nehmen nicht an Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor einer Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle teil.
General Terms & Conditions
1. The brokerage contract between the client and us is concluded by commissioning the brokerage activity in text form (e.g. e-mail with confirmation of the intended claim). If no other arrangements follow from other agreements, the contract with the owner or the lessor has a term of six months and shall be extended automatically for another month unless it is terminated in writing or in text form by one of the parties no later than four weeks prior to the end of the contract.
2. During the term of the brokerage contract, the client shall not be entitled to commission other brokers with referral and/or brokerage services relating to the property covered by the contract. In case of culpable violation of this provision, the client is liable for the damage thereby incurred in accordance with statutory regulations.
3. Our referral and/or brokerage services are rendered on the basis of our appointment by our contractual parties or details and information provided by other authorized informants. No liability is assumed for this. Errors and/or prior sale or lease may be expected.
4. We shall be entitled to render commissionable services to the other party of the principal contract, provided there is no conflict of interests or legal exclusion.
5. Our entitlement to the commission shall not be affected if, through our referral and/or brokerage services, a rental, leasing or similar usage agreement for the property covered by the contract is concluded between the parties of the principal contract instead of the originally desired sale agreement, as long as no legal exclusion applies. In this case, the standard brokerage according to Sec. 653 Para. 2 German Civil Code shall be considered owed.
6. If at the conclusion of the brokerage contract the client has knowledge of a contractual opportunity with regard to the offered property as well as the contractual readiness of the other contracting party to the principal contract (prior knowledge), or if they acquire this knowledge from a third party during the term of the brokerage contract, they must notify us of this immediately.
7. Our property descriptions, the property- and contract-related information provided by us and all of our referral and/or brokerage services are intended only for the addressed client as the recipient in each case. Upon conclusion of the brokerage contract, the client is obliged to keep all details confidential and not disclose them to third parties. If the client culpably violates this provision, they will be liable for damages if as a result our referral and/or brokerage services are not successful. If the principal contract is concluded with a third party as a result of an unauthorized disclosure of information to this third party, the client shall be liable to us for the payment of the lost commission. This applies accordingly to the reimbursement of expenses that we have incurred in legitimate expectation of the conclusion of a main contract, which did not materialise due to the culpable conduct of the client.
8. The commission is payable as per Sec. 652 Para. 1 of the German Civil Code upon conclusion of the effective principal contract if the principal contract is based upon our contractual referral and/or brokerage services. The client is obligated to immediately notify us when, for what compensation, and with which parties the principal contract was concluded. This duty to provide information shall not be affected by the fact that the principal contract is subject to a condition precedent, and that this condition has not yet occurred.
9. The client may validly assert retention or set-off rights against our commission claim only if the client’s demands are based upon the same contractual relationship (brokerage contract), or if other demands are undisputed or legally established.
10. We do not participate in dispute settlement proceedings before consumer arbitration boards.
11. The place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising from the contractual relationship (brokerage contract) shall be the registered office of the sales agent, insofar as the client is a merchant, a legal entity under public law, or a special fund under public law. If the client is a consumer (Section 13 BGB) who does not have a general place of jurisdiction in the Federal Republic of Germany, the registered office of the sales agent shall also be the non-exclusive place of jurisdiction. If the client (consumer) relocates their place of residence or habitual residence outside Germany after the brokerage contract has been concluded, or if the client’s place of residence or habitual residence is not known at the time of legal proceedings being initiated, the place of jurisdiction shall also be the registered office of the sales agent. Exclusive jurisdictions, in particular for the court dunning procedure, remain unaffected by the aforementioned provisions.