Barcelona is a city that offers a wide range of activities aimed at people of all ages. If you are planning to go there with your family this summer, we have compiled a series of activities that you can enjoy in this city.
1. CosmoCaixa. Science is present in all aspects of our lives and, this museum has certainly done its part to make people, especially children, aware of this fact. With more than 50,000 square metres, it houses an extraordinary planetarium, a flooded forest and the largest Geological Wall in Spain. It's a perfect place for your children to learn and have fun at the same time.
2. Park Güell. One of the masterpieces of Gaudí which is a must-see for all tourists coming to Barcelona. There are also many children's entertainment areas. Your kids will especially like the Spanish Steps Dragon, Plaza of Nature and Gardens Austria (Escalinata del Dragón, la Plaza de la Naturaleza and los Jardines de Austria).
3. The Labyrinth of Horta. This is more than just a garden. It's a work of art in which your children will enjoy getting lost in a maze and finding their way around. This is the place where you can enjoy its beautiful scenery.
4. Urban Forest of Barcelona. Se trata de un parque de aventura ubicado en plena Ciudad Condal que, como principal atractivo, cuenta con una tirolina de más de 120 metros. Pero, además, dispone de lianas, puenting, redes y un largo etcétera de elementos y actividades destinadas al ocio en familia.
5. The Chocolate Museum. Si a sus hijos no les gustan demasiado los museos, basta con pronunciar la palabra ‘chocolate’ para que muestren un repentino interés. Además de ofrecer un recorrido por la historia del cacao en todo el mundo, realiza talleres y actividades con las que podréis poneros las botas.
6. Hiking to Tibidabo. If your kids are up for spending a day walking, and they love nature, Tibidado offers a unique opportunity to allow them to release their energy. Specifically, this mountain is 500 metres above sea level and houses an old amusement park. It is also the best place to take photos of Barcelona's panoramic views.
As you can see, Barcelona is the perfect city to visit with your children. So if you are planning a holiday, and you are traveling with your children, you can be sure that these activities will appeal to both you and your family.