Luxury renovated flats in Gòtic:
- 14 newly renovated apartments in the Gótico district
We offer diferentes types of properties:
- 3 flats of approx. 136 sqm with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Living room, kitchen, and a nice terrace for € 809,974
- 2 flats with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. Living room, equipped kitchen and an outside balcony from € 398,339
- 1 flat with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, living room, equipped kitchen and a terrace for € 489,409
- 1 105.5 sqm flat with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Living room, kitchen and a balcony for € 636,954
- 1 flat with 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom, living room, kitchen and a 67.46 sqm terrace for € 663,692.
- 2 flats with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Living room, fitted kitchen and an outside balcony from € 386,067
- 3 flats with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Living room, equipped kitchen and a terrace from € 498,140
- 1 110.5 sqm duplex with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. Living room, fitted kitchen, a 33.5 sqm terrace on the upper level and a 9.6 sqm terrace on the lower floor for € 920,000
If you want more information please complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as posible:
The property is located in Call (Jewish quarter) in the city of Barcelona and just a stone'sthrow away from Rambla and Ferran Street.The Gótico district is one of the most emblematic and charismatic neighbourhoods in theCatalan capital, with lots of museums, shops and restaurants where you can enjoy living adynamic life in the neighbourhood.
The colourful facets of the neighbourhood allow us to enjoy many attractions, such as religious buildings such as Catedral de Barcelona and la Iglesia del Pi, shopping areas suchas Portal de l'Àngel and Porta ferrissa, cultural centres such as l'Ateneu Barcelonés and historic places such as the Roman Temple of Augusto, 'Els 4 Gats' and the Plaça de SantJaume.
These attractions are all the reasons why the Gótico district has become the neurological,commercial, cultural and tourist centre of Barcelona city without ceasing to be what it hasalways been; the oldest and most historic area of Barcelona.