Finca Cortesín is one of the most upmarketurbanizations in Spain, combining luxury and elegance. It is popular amongEurope’s well-healed elite and aristocracy.
Located between the enclaves of Marbella and Sotogrande, this large resort isthe work of prestigious professionals in each sector (architecture, golf coursedesign, landscaping and interior design) and offers unique services on theCosta del Sol.
- Hotel Cortesín 5 * GL, the best hotel in Spain, according to specializedpublications; with 22.000 m2 of buildings and 23.000 m2 of lush gardens, catersto just 67 suites, each with 4-meter high ceilings and interiors of up to 200m2.
- A residential area with strict security, includes luxury apartments, villasof the highest quality and exclusive hotel services, such as a 24-hourconcierge service, home-catering, a maintenance service, decoration, gardeningand rental management.
- The Spa & Sports Club, with 2.200 m2 dedicated to mind and body care,includes wellness and massage areas pampering guests by a team of Thaitherapists, offering manual techniques for beauty and rejuvenation, thermaltreatments, a Japanese pool, a snow-cabin, a 25-meter-long heated swimming pooland a state-of-the-art fitness center, as well as tennis and paddle courts,personal training for yoga and pilates – all in spacious surroundings withwonderful views over the Mediterranean sea.
- The Beach Club of 6.000m2, is just 1 Km from the hotel (shuttle bus service),with splendid gardens, teak floors, Balinese beds and comfortable sun lounges surroundinga spectacular infinity pool. The restaurant offers the best of localgastronomy, and an extensive cocktail list to enjoy the sunset.
- A commercial area with four exquisite restaurants offers a variety ofinternational kitchens accredited with Michelin stars and soles of the RepsolGuide. There are also exclusive shops and professional offices.
- The award-winning 70-hectare Golf Club, 7,000m in length and with over 100bunkers, was designed in full harmony with the Mediterranean landscape by CabellB. Robinson, and is the permanent headquarters of the Nicklaus Academy andVolvo Masters.
All this makes Finca Cortesín an excellent option for the most demanding clientin terms of comfort and investment expectations.