1. The Café Bar Sport Pub. This venue is located at number 38 Preciados Street. Because this pub often shows a lot of European league football matches during the rest of the year, it is normal to find an environment of diverse cultures. There is a large number of TVs at its disposal as well as quality beers, which are its main attraction.
2. The Sports Brewery (Cervecería Deportiva). This bar is located at number 12 Costanilla de los Angeles Street and, as its name suggests, it is possible to enjoy a refreshing beer while watching any sporting event. It also serves food and has a huge projector that is only used for the biggest sports shows.
3. Marca Sports Café. We should mention that there are actually two places in Madrid with the same name. One is located at number 18 Recoletos Street and the other in number 11 Orense Street. In any case, it bears the name of one of the most prestigious sports newspapers in Spain. There are 60 screens and even a 3D room for sports broadcasting.
4. Moly Malone's. This property is located in number 11 Manuela Malasaña Street and was the first Irish pub that served Guinness to Madrid. Today, it is still very popular with foreign customers, especially the British, and is an excellent place to follow the highlights of 2016 Rio Olympics.
5. Sport Bar Atocha. It is situated on Avenida de Atocha and is part of Catalonia Atocha Hotel. This magnificent snack bar features a huge variety of televisions which offer all kinds of sporting events. Moreover, its atmosphere is extremely quiet and peaceful.
No matter which sports you enjoy watching, these are the top 5 bars that will be following the Olympic Games in Madrid. So, if you are one of those people who enjoys watching all kinds of sports on TV, then you shouldn't miss the opportunity to visit Madrid this summer.