Mallorca, Palma: Island life on a new level
Located in one of the most charming cities in the Mediterranean region, the new XO Residences Palma apartment complex offers a splendid mix of form, function and sleek beauty. The setting in itself is absolutely unique, with the old town with its excellent restaurants and exclusive boutiques within walking distance, as is the beach and the vibrant nightlife in Portixol. The residential complex was designed by the renowned architect Andreu Crespí (CMV Architects) and meets the highest standards in terms of design, materials, comfort and sustainability (Energy certificate A, geothermal heating, photovoltaic electricity etc.).
XO Residences at a glance
- A total of 84 apartments distributed over 7 floors
- 10 penthouses with roof terrace, private pool or jacuzzi and stunning sea views
- 1-4 bedrooms
- 1-3 bathrooms (some of them en-suite)
- Generous, open living/dining area
- Custom-made, Italian kitchen with MIELE appliances
- Underfloor heating and central air conditioning
- Modern smart home technology
- Floor-to ceiling glass windows that open onto elegant and private balconies
- 3 design lines: Island, Raw and Vanity
Prices starting from 385,000.-€
Penthouse with 3 bedrooms, roof terrace, and private swimming-pool: 2,050,000.-€
What the community offers
- Community rooftop pool with chill-out area
- Fitness & spa area
- Owners' lounge
- 24-hour concierge service
- Private garage parking and storage
This urban oasis boasts elegant communal areas to match the grandiose living concept in every respect. Set between palm trees, the gym and the sauna, the outdoor pool evokes both a stimulating and relaxed atmosphere. All these features make this unique and luxurious project a TOP investment in the Palma/Portixol area! Planned to be completed in 2021.
Prime location in Mallorca's capital Palma
This privileged project of newly built apartments is situated very close to the Portixol beach and port, and only 7 minutes away from Palma´s airport. The location of the project stands out due to it´s proximity to the shopping districts of Palma such as Jaime III, Paseo del Borne or Calle San Miguel; but also to the beautiful and historic Old Town of Palma with its imposant Cathedral, the magical alleys and the fascinating architecture of the historical buildings. However, Palma is as well renowned for its high quality gastronomy with gastronomic spaces such as Santa Catalina with its various restaurants and the market place; but also for its night life in Paseo Marítimo with famous nightclubs and bars.