This beautiful and unique villa is unrepeatable in its style. Offers highest qualities and 1.340 m2 built on a beautiful plot of 3.290 m2. It is a fabulous mansion with high ceilings and beautiful dimensions.
It is located within the unequaled project of mansions in the prestigious Finca Cortesín Golf Course, all unique in its category within a gated community that offers members a personal sanctuary in an environment that is not found anywhere else. For those seeking an emotional connection with their place of residence, this is definitely the best property available in the Mediterranean.
This impressive resort is located in one of the quietest area of a Mediterranean coast, in the village of Casares, between Marbella and Sotogrande, just 1.5 km. from the beach and connected by highway with international airports of Málaga and Gibraltar.
The complex stands on a plot of 215 hectares, 150 of which are dedicated to green zone and is structured in five main areas: Hotel, Golf, Spa and Sports Club, Beach Club and Residential Zone.
Finca Cortesín is one of the most upmarket urbanizations in Spain, combining luxury and elegance. It is popular among Europe’s well-healed elite and aristocracy.
Located between the enclaves of Marbella and Sotogrande, this large resort is the work of prestigious professionals in each sector (architecture, golf course design, landscaping and interior design) and offers unique services on the Costa del Sol.
- Hotel Cortesín 5 * GL, the best hotel in Spain, according to specialized publications; with 22.000 m2 of buildings and 23.000 m2 of lush gardens, caters to just 67 suites, each with 4-meter high ceilings and interiors of up to 200 m2.
- A residential area with strict security, includes luxury apartments, villas of the highest quality and exclusive hotel services, such as a 24-hour concierge service, home-catering, a maintenance service, decoration, gardening and rental management.
- The Spa & Sports Club, with 2.200 m2 dedicated to mind and body care, includes wellness and massage areas pampering guests by a team of Thai therapists, offering manual techniques for beauty and rejuvenation, thermal treatments, a Japanese pool, a snow-cabin, a 25-meter-long heated swimming pool and a state-of-the-art fitness center, as well as tennis and paddle courts, personal training for yoga and pilates – all in spacious surroundings with wonderful views over the Mediterranean sea.
- The Beach Club of 6.000m2, is just 1 Km from the hotel (shuttle bus service), with splendid gardens, teak floors, Balinese beds and comfortable sun lounges surrounding a spectacular infinity pool. The restaurant offers the best of local gastronomy, and an extensive cocktail list to enjoy the sunset.
- A commercial area with four exquisite restaurants offers a variety of international kitchens accredited with Michelin stars and soles of the Repsol Guide. There are also exclusive shops and professional offices.
- The award-winning 70-hectare Golf Club, 7,000m in length and with over 100 bunkers, was designed in full harmony with the Mediterranean landscape by Cabell B. Robinson, and is the permanent headquarters of the Nicklaus Academy and Volvo Masters.
All this makes Finca Cortesín an excellent option for the most demanding client in terms of comfort and investment expectations.
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information, which we consider reliable, but because third parties have supplied it, we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, and change of price or withdrawal without notice. Taxes, notary and register fees must be paid by purchaser, the commission by the seller as stipulated by Spanish regulations.