AVAILABLE FROM JUNE 24th
A startling combination of style, comfort and individuality. A color scheme of warm greys - coupled with a wonderful light and a spacious feel. Whether you are here for business, study or simply to experience living in Barcelona like a local, relaxation and quality of life is guaranteed in this 85m2 / 915 sq feet, two bedroom / two bathroom apartment located on the 2nd floor.
Original details such as the original ceilings and the and exposed brick walls have been carefully restored. These timeless and beautiful features within this apartment add class and a unique style that is truly Barcelonese.
The open kitchen is fully equipped with all the appliances and cooking utensils you might need to prepare a succulent meal or light snack.
- A spacious living room.
- A bedroom with either a kingsize bed or 2 twin Swissflex bed(s), a small balcony. Soft (goose down) and firm (anti allergen) pillows. An ensuite bathroom with a rain shower, a washbasin and a toilet.
- Another bedroom with a queen size bed. Soft (goose down) and firm (anti allergen) pillows. An ensuite bathroom with a rain shower, a washbasin and a toilet.
- A dining area next to the open kitchen.
- A kitchen with high quality appliances: a fridge, dishwasher, microwave/oven, induction hob, toaster, Nesppresso machine, citrus juicer, a blender and cooking utensils.
- Crispy linen and fluffy towels.
- A hair dryer.
- A 32" smart TV with satellite and an Apple TV with a selection of movies and music.
- A washing/drying machine and an iron and board.
- Airconditioning and heating system.
- WIFI / ADSL internet connection free of charge.
- A phone line upon request.
- The building has an elevator and a doorman during office hours.
Situated right next to Placa Catalunya - Barcelona’s main hub - the Tiptoe apartment is the perfect base for exploring the city Directly to the east of this is the vibrant Gothic Quarter and next to it the artistic Raval district. Head north and you're in the glorious Eixample district, gazing at Gaudí's architecture and high-end fashion stores.
Availability upon agreement. The offer is subject to change of price or withdrawal without previous notice. The exposed dada including the dimensions are merely illustrative. In order to confirm the dimensions and juridical circumstances of the lease agreement the Agency recommends to consult an independent competent professional.
The listed price does not include the taxes and costs. Corresponds to the tenant of the housing the payment of the following taxes and costs: (i) the Property Transfer Tax (ITP); (ii) notary and registry tariff if the contract is registered in a public document and registered; (iii) the Agency’s fees. For the rest of the information demanded by state and autonomous government regulations, please get in touch with the Agency.