Purpose built mid-term boutique apartment, carefully designed for you to live, breathe and work in… and to call home. Thoughtful details, comfortable, plush furnishings and unfaltering tech invite you to connect with the city and the world, while living your Barcelona experience to the fullest.
This 70m2 / 753 sq feet, one bedroom / one bathroom suite is located on the 2nd floor.
Original details like the the bay window, the original ceilings and the exposed brick walls have been carefully restored and are simple yet beautiful features within this apartment.. Enjoy the city view from the living room's bay window and french balcony.
The bedroom has a free-standing bathtub, which sets a very romantic scene.
Cooking is made easy in the fully equipped open space kitchen with high-end appliances.
- An open space living room with a baywindow with city views and a french balcony.
- A kitchen with high quality appliances: a fridge, dishwasher, microwave/oven combination, induction hob, toaster, Nespresso machine, citrus juicer, blender and cooking utensils.
- A spacious bedroom with a kingsize Swissflex bed. Soft (goose down) and firm (anti allergen) pillows and and ample free-standing bathtub.
- A dining area next to the open kitchen.
- A bathroom with a washbasin, a toilet and an ample wet room with rain shower.
- Crispy linen and fluffy towels.
- A hair dryer.
- A 32" smart TV with satellite and an Apple TV with a selection of movies and music.
- A washing machine/dryer and an iron + board.
- Air conditioning and heating system.
- WIFI / ADSL internet connection free of charge.
- A phone line upon request.
- The building has an elevator and a doorman during office hours.
Situated right next to Placa Catalunya - Barcelona’s main hub - this apartment is the perfect base for exploring the city. Directly to the east of this is the vibrant Gothic Quarter and next to it the artistic Raval district. Head north and you're in the glorious Eixample district, gazing at Gaudí's architecture and high-end fashion stores.
Availability upon agreement. The offer is subject to change of price or withdrawal without previous notice. The exposed dada including the dimensions are merely illustrative. In order to confirm the dimensions and juridical circumstances of the lease agreement the Agency recommends to consult an independent competent professional.
The listed price does not include the taxes and costs. Corresponds to the tenant of the housing the payment of the following taxes and costs: (i) the Property Transfer Tax (ITP); (ii) notary and registry tariff if the contract is registered in a public document and registered; (iii) the Agency’s fees. For the rest of the information demanded by state and autonomous government regulations, please get in touch with the Agency.