Sell your property
Buy
Watch list
Please
contact us

Fantastic villa on the seafront

House, Buy | Spain, Costa Brava, Cadaqués, Cadaqués Zentrum
Asking price-Icon
5,500,000 EUR
Approx. 6,482,286 USD
Asking price
Bedrooms-Icon
5
Bedrooms
Bathrooms-Icon
5
Bathrooms
Square Footage-Icon
4,305.56 sqft
Square Footage
Lot Size-Icon
15,392.39 sqft
Lot Size
Asking price-Icon
5,500,000 EUR
Approx. 6,482,286 USD
Asking price

Request the exposé now

Contact
Viewing Appointment
Back
Contact
Viewing Appointment
Mr. / Mrs.
  • Mr.
  • Mrs.
Message sent successfully
Send Message
Continue
Close
Please select an option

What you should know about this villa


Amenities and special features of this villa

If the people who know Cadaqués would make a Top Ten list of the most spectacular properties of the village, this property would always be included. It is one of these villas on the seafront where people pass with lots of excitement and for 99.9 % of them this will stay as a dream. But for the remaining 0.1 % the dream may now come true. It is for sale, but only for a very short period due to the life time planning of the owners. A stunning property on 1.24x m2 of land with aprox. 400 m2 constructed. The main floor offers a precious living area with a designer fireplace. Next to this is the dining area. It also consists of the kitchen, the staff quarters, 2 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Originally these have been 4 bedrooms, 2 of them en suite and 2 bedrooms to share one bathroom. It can easily be re-designed again. In front of this level you have an incredible terrace facing directly the sea with a south / south-west orientation. There is an existing project for an infinity pool in the front lawn. On the lower level you have 2 spacious guest apartments and a garage for up to 4 cars. The villa has air-conditioning and floor heating. Its maintenance level is 5-star deluxe. It is a property for a minority of people who can afford to buy it and keep it. But for them a real dream with one of the prime villas in the whole Costa Brava may now come true. Please do not hesitate to contact us.


Contact your personal advisor
Engel & Völkers Cadaques
  • MTS Real Estate S. L.
  • License partner of Engel & Völkers Residential GmbH
  • Frank Stefes
  • Calle Victor Rahola Nr. 3
  • E-17488 Cadaques
  • Phone: +34 972 251025
E-Mail
Imprint
Back
Imprint

Energy Information


Commission Details

Availability upon agreement.
Engel & Völkers does not accept responsibility as the information provided in this brochure is for information only and it is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. Taxes, notary and registry fees must be paid by purchaser, the commission to E&V paid by the seller as stipulated by Spanish regulations.


You might also be interested in these properties



Follow us on social media