Luxury villa (approx. surface area 700 m2), with beautifully maintained gardens, large swimming pool and 360-degree views that include the sea and mountains. Built under Swiss site management between 2012 and 2015, the result is a spacious, bright and modern home with every comfort. Features include a six-person lift, two Jacuzzi’s, gymnasium, wine cellar, underground parking for seven to ten cars, solar panels, well, Bang & Olufsen sound system, and the sale includes all equipment and new designer furniture.
The villa is very well located on a 22,000 m2 plot in an elevated position, profiting from dawn-to-dusk sunlight when the sun is shining, and is only a short drive from the sea and local shopping. Stunning 360-degree views include the entire coast from Alcudia to Son Serra de Marina, with the Tramuntana Moun-tains in the background.
Nearby towns, that include Can Picafort, Sa Pobla, Arta and Alcudia, all offer a great choice of restau-rants, sightseeing and places of cultural interest, as well as a choice of some of the best beaches in Europe, nautical and marina facilities and world class golf courses. Both the airport and Palma de Mallorca are just 40 minutes away on the direct motorway from Sa Pobla.
Meticulous planning has gone into landscaping the grounds, and the result is simply breath taking. There are various garden paths and small oases of palm, almond, fig, lemon and olive trees, some of which are more than 500 years old. Keep-fit enthusiasts will be delighted with the hard volleyball court and heated 200,000-litre swimming pool with whirlpool feature and rockery waterfall splashing into it. Features in-clude a large, walk-in fire pit designed in the form of an amphitheatre and a fountain near the parking space at the main entrance welcomes evening guests with its play of night-time colours, as do the approx-imately 1,000 LED lights dotted around the garden, which show off the trees and walls in all their glory. The large areas of lawn are covered with a special turf, which is permanently cared for and mown using a robot maintenance system. The computerised 20-zone irrigation network likewise ensures that all the plants and lawns are kept watered.
Ambience and technological features:
- Own well.
- Underground water cistern with a capacity of 300,000 litres.
- Own maintenance-free, multi-chamber waste-water treatment system
- Old shepherd's shelter in the grounds converted into a shed for garden tools
- A purpose-built structure houses the air conditioning / heating system supplied by Ochsner of Aus-tria (top-quality, energy-saving heat pumps and rotors; two systems in total, conforming to 2015 Energy Directive)
- A solar-powered hot-water system supplies the house, Jacuzzis and the large swimming pool
- Another former shepherd's shack houses the irrigation system
- Swimming-pool pump house.
Brief description of building structure: (See plans for further details)
- Solid structure conforming to Swiss building standards, consisting partly of Swiss products
- Cavity-wall brickwork
- Underground garage / home spa / other basement rooms in concrete
- External/internal insulation, cavity-wall brickwork
- Entire house equipped with underground drainage conduits
- Smooth plastered walls
- Ceilings of 3.5 to 6 meters in height (including a number of 2.75 meter-high false plaster ceilings)
Brief description of building and rooms
- Villa built in square, multi-level Mediterranean style.
- Colours: White and sandstone façade; brown, top-quality window and sliding-door frames; white marble floors throughout house; patio areas paved in beige granite.
- Six exclusive rooms with Smart TV, Bang & Olufsen sound system, bathrooms with shower (some with bathtub or double shower), air conditioning/ceiling heating, plus underfloor heating. All with own patio ambience and sun loungers. Each of the two first-floor suites share a Jacuzzi on a won-derful terrace with views as far as the sea.
- Each room is equipped with a high-quality box-spring double bed, built-in wardrobe, safe, alarm system and solid wooden door finished in white.
- Large living / dining room with "Free Switzerland" fireplace with circulating warm-air heating sys-tem, large, wall-mounted smart TV and Bang & Olufsen sound system.
- Modern, stylish kitchen in white, equipped with the latest Gaggenau-brand appliances; large, free-standing cooker area with a 20-hob induction cooker, 90 cm oven, microwave and normal oven, steamer, ice maker, a refrigerator for drinks and a larger one for food, freezer, two dishwashers and two Dorn Bracht sink units.
- Wall-mounted smart TV in kitchen. Large number of cupboards at floor/eye level.
- The list of features also includes an office equipped with all technical facilities, built-in cupboards and a telephone system.
- The basement contains a home spa and gym with Jacuzzi, shower and guest toilet, a large under-ground parking space for seven to ten cars, a separately cooled wine cellar, and seven general-purpose cellar areas with low ceilings, a technical systems/communications room and a computer room. A modern laundry room with fitted cupboards and access to the room that houses the Ja-cuzzi system. The underground garage is fitted with a large electrically operated door supplied by Hörmann and a separate pedestrian entrance. All rooms are heated and air-conditioned.
- Two-zone LED lighting system throughout the house (floor and/or ceiling lights)
Data communications and TV / radio, plus alarm system:
- Internet from two different ISPs (with ample data package)
- Two satellite receivers with nine outlets for all rooms (with worldwide channels)
- A total of nine smart TVs throughout the house, plus nine B&O sound systems.
- Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Mobile coverage in all rooms, plus lift and underground parking.
- Modern alarm/CCTV system with video recording and transmission to anywhere in the world.
- This property was constructed under Swiss site management and with materials of partly Swiss origin.
- Key parts of the foundations and building conform to Swiss quality specifications and construc-tion regulations.
- Great love and attention to detail have gone into creating this high-grade property with excellent potential for increasing its value.
- The builder is offering this house as part of his ongoing program for designing and building new, fully-fitted-out luxury homes for sale to an exclusive clientele.
- A total of 1,100 m2 of marble and granite have gone into the property, with 408 m2 accounted for by the paving of outdoor terraces and patios, the remainder being indoor flooring.
- A total of 1,500 indoor and outdoor LED lights can turn night into day when required.
This is a grand property in every sense, providing top quality building standard, extreme comfort, com-plete privacy and room for new ideas.
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information, which we consider reliable, but because third parties have supplied it, we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, and change of price or withdrawal without notice. Taxes, notary and register fees must be paid by purchaser, the commission by the seller as stipulated by Spanish regulations.