New, exclusive development of luxurious apartments and penthouses, set in the well-known and prestigious private estate of Urbanización Finca Cortesín, a benchmark in urban development, tourism, the hotel industry, golf and of course, residential estates, making this one of the best residential gated communities in Southern Europe.
This peaceful heaven is an oasis of natural beauty, to be enjoyed by all your senses. The perfect combination of proximity to the beach, privacy, exclusivity and tranquility of a marvelous natural setting, with the mountains behind, the golf in front, and the panoramic views. The security that this is the place that you have been imagining, dreaming of and looking for!
What do you look for when you buy a holiday home, in that magical place where you will spend long periods, enjoying one of your well-deserved holidays or perhaps your retirement, but also making a sound real estate investment?
•Sea and golf.
•Near the Beach and South Facing.
•Exclusive, Quality and modern architecture.
•The best value for Money
No exceptions! All apartments have a South Orientation, Sea and Golf views. At least 41m of terraces and penthouses with solariums of over 150m2.
Finca Cortesín is one of the most upmarket urbanizations in Spain, combining luxury and elegance. It is popular among Europe’s well-healed elite and aristocracy.
Located between the enclaves of Marbella and Sotogrande, this large resort is the work of prestigious professionals in each sector (architecture, golf course design, landscaping and interior design) and offers unique services on the Costa del Sol.
- Hotel Cortesín 5 * GL, the best hotel in Spain, according to specialized publications; with 22.000 m2 of buildings and 23.000 m2 of lush gardens, caters to just 67 suites, each with 4-meter high ceilings and interiors of up to 200 m2.
- A residential area with strict security, includes luxury apartments, villas of the highest quality and exclusive hotel services, such as a 24-hour concierge service, home-catering, a maintenance service, decoration, gardening and rental management.
- The Spa & Sports Club, with 2.200 m2 dedicated to mind and body care, includes wellness and massage areas pampering guests by a team of Thai therapists, offering manual techniques for beauty and rejuvenation, thermal treatments, a Japanese pool, a snow-cabin, a 25-meter-long heated swimming pool and a state-of-the-art fitness center, as well as tennis and paddle courts, personal training for yoga and pilates – all in spacious surroundings with wonderful views over the Mediterranean sea.
- The Beach Club of 6.000m2, is just 1 Km from the hotel (shuttle bus service), with splendid gardens, teak floors, Balinese beds and comfortable sun lounges surrounding a spectacular infinity pool. The restaurant offers the best of local gastronomy, and an extensive cocktail list to enjoy the sunset.
- A commercial area with four exquisite restaurants offers a variety of international kitchens accredited with Michelin stars and soles of the Repsol Guide. There are also exclusive shops and professional offices.
- The award-winning 70-hectare Golf Club, 7,000m in length and with over 100 bunkers, was designed in full harmony with the Mediterranean landscape by Cabell B. Robinson, and is the permanent headquarters of the Nicklaus Academy and Volvo Masters.
All this makes Finca Cortesín an excellent option for the most demanding client in terms of comfort and investment expectations.
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information, which we consider reliable, but because third parties have supplied it, we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, and change of price or withdrawal without notice. Taxes, notary and register fees must be paid by purchaser, the commission by the seller as stipulated by Spanish regulations.