Los mejores lugares para vivir en Valencia
Atendiendo a preferencias que puedan tenerse, como el sistema de comunicaciones, ocio, servicios, tranquilidad, etc., que puede encontrarse, los diez enclaves más interesantes que una buena inmobiliaria en Valencia recomendaría para vivir serían:
• Colón Street is located between the Pla del Remei district and the San Francisco neighbourhood. It is a large commercial road that runs through the centre of the city.
• Plaza del Ayuntamiento is the most emblematic place. This is where Fallas is celebrated and from there it is possible to connect with other interesting Valencian squares such as Plaza de la Reina and Plaza de la Virgen.
• Patraix is a neighbourhood that is located in the southwestern part of the city. Its most emblematic building is San Isidro labrador Church. The large residential buildings in this area are mixed with all kinds of sports facilities and natural parks. Excellent connections by buses and metro make it possible for people to reach any part of the city within the fastest time. In addition, the prices in the area are affordable and in line with the qualities of the properties.
• Ensanche is another area of Valencia, where modernist buildings that are now restored and converted into large apartments can be found. In this neighbourhood, Mercado de Colón can be found. This market has different shops dedicated to fashion and interior design.
• Paseo de la Alameca. Viveros Park is located here as well as the famous Mestalla stadium. The homes in this area are large and constructed with high quality materials.
• Blasco Ibáñez Avenue is also a good choice. You can find some of the most attractive properties in the city, due to its size and sights.
• La Avenida de las Cortes Valencianas tiene uno de los mejores ambientes de la ciudad, además de todo tipo de servicios. Hay urbanizaciones que destacan por su amplitud y su aspecto visual.
• Tres Forques is a very large area, with services such as metro, private state schools, etc.
• Carmen neighbourhood is very popular in Valencia. Its gastronomic and nightlife offer is highly appreciated by Valencians and visitors. Among its best known streets: Quart Street and Caballeros.
• Cabanyal and Canyamelar are the former fishermen's neighbourhoods that still retain their traditional urbanism. There are still ancient charming villas that are only a few metres from the sea.