This data protection policy is an integral part of the legal notice on the web https://www.engelvoelkers.com/espana/.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, Engelbema S.L. (Hereinafter Engel & Völkers) hereby informs you that:
1. The personal data provided by You through this website owned by Engel & Völkers, will be incorporated into the files owned by Engel & Völkers, duly registered in the General Data Protection Register.
2. The purpose of these files is to manage the queries made by users, to offer them the services of Engel & Völkers and the network of licensees of the Engel & Völkers brand.
Likewise, Engel & Völkers treat the data to manage the queries received through the website by the users of the same, and to make commercial and commercial information, by different means, to the same, about the company and of The network of licensees of the Engel & Völkers brand, its activities, competitions, products, services, offers, special promotions, as well as documentation of diverse nature and different means of commercial information of the company.
4. When personal data are collected through the form, it is necessary that you provide at least those marked with an asterisk, since, if these data are not considered necessary, Engel & Völkers will not be able to accept and manage the service Web or formulated query.
5. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your data, you may write to the following address: Engelbema S.L., Calle Rosell 327, 7 floor, 2 door; 08037 Barcelona or send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
6. In accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications in the future, by Engel & Völkers, you can express this desire by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.