NEW FOR SALE! Fantastic Studio in South Kensington, SW7
E&V Chelsea is pleased to present you this truly unique living space located on the first floor of a beautiful period conversion in Queens Gate.
The property has been carefully designed and crafted to highlight its historic features, like the ornate ceiling cornice and the original fireplace which are well complimented by a trendy contemporary fusion. Its high ceilings and large windows with West facing aspect allow an abundance of light to fill the apartment. Each element has been hand selected and is bespoke, such as the solid marble work top in the kitchen area and the hardwood herringbone flooring. The property also includes a beautiful fully tiled marble shower room and two separate sleeping platforms. The building has a lift and benefits from the services of a caretaker.
The studio is situated in the heart of South Kensington just five minutes' walk to the station. It is also within close walking distance from The Natural History museum, Imperial College and Hyde Park, which offers a peaceful escape from the city.
- Gloucester Road (0.2 miles)
- South Kensington (0.3 miles)
- High Street Kensington (0.6 miles)
- London City Airport (10.1 miles)
- London Heathrow Airport (12.2 miles)
- London Gatwick Airport (24.1 miles)
- Launceston Place - Classic British dishes in 1839 townhouse
- L'Etranger - French dining with a Japanese twist
- The Queens Arms - Small mews pub with dining area
- Memories of India Kensington - Bright & simple Indian dining
- Ognisko - Polish & Eastern European cuisine
Should you wish to view this property, please do get in touch by calling our number 020 7584 1100 or drop us a line at email@example.com
ENGEL & VÖLKERS Chelsea
293 Brompton Road
London SW3 2DZ