NEW FOR SALE: Two Bedroom Apartment in Battersea, SW11
This beautiful loft style apartment is arranged over two floors and it consists of two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. Its open plan kitchen and reception area are perfect for entertaining and boast an abundance of natural light through the large and classic windows. Upstairs is the master bedroom suite complete with built in wardrobes, en suite bathroom and a stunning terrace. The second bedroom also accommodates built-in storage and an en suite bathroom. The apartment maintains a careful and distinctive balance between contemporary style and classic Victorian architecture as the building was once a Victorian school.
Windsor Court is a quiet gated Victorian school conversion on Vicarage Crescent. It is conveniently located close to the local shops and restaurants of Battersea Square and the Thames River path. It is also in close proximity to the amenities of the Battersea Bridge Road, Lavender Hill and the Kings Road. It is also just a short walk to the renowned Battersea Park. Good transport links are also easily accessible to Battersea Park station and Clapham Junction main line stations leading directly to Victoria and Waterloo. There are also a number of bus routes and the riverboat service available.
- Blue Elephant – Thai dining in Oriental palace setting
- Banyan on the Thames – Hotel dining room with riverside
- Il Pagliaccio - Italian cuisine in a buzzy restaurant
Nearby Transport Links:
- Imperial Wharf (0.3 miles)
- Clapham Junction (0.7 miles)
- Fulham Broadway (1.0 mile)
- London City Airport (10.2 miles)
- London Heathrow Airport (12.3 miles)
- London Gatwick Airport (22.5 miles)