Sell your property
Watch list
contact us

Prestigious villa in Colle delle Ginestre

House, Buy | Italy, Lazio, Roma, Castelli Romani
Asking price-Icon
2,490,000 EUR
Approx. 3,018,628 USD
Asking price
Total Surface Area-Icon
6,996.54 sqft
Total Surface Area
Asking price-Icon
2,490,000 EUR
Approx. 3,018,628 USD
Asking price

Request the exposé now

Viewing Appointment
Viewing Appointment
Mr. / Mrs.
  • Mr.
  • Mrs.

You can find out in detail which data is stored and who can access it by viewing our privacy policy.

I agree to the storage and use of my data according to the privacy policy and agree to the processing of my data by the provider to answer my contact request or request for information.

I can revoke my consent at any time for the future.

Message sent successfully
Send Message
Please select an option

What you should know about this villa

Amenities and special features of this villa

In the most exclusive and residential area of ​​Grottaferrata in Via Colle delle Ginestre, in a dominant and unrepeatable position, we have a prestigious and luxurious property with a unique and amazing view of Rome. The Main Villa: immersed in the splendid scenery of the Castelli Romani, it was designed in 1914 by the Architect Busiri Vici, a solid, imposing and at the same time elegant and refined construction with a double entrance, overlooking a secular park and on a landscape of strong impact that crosses the horizon from the Eternal City up to the sea. Completely renovated in 2009 respecting the original architectural canons, the two-year works have made the dwelling even more prestigious thanks to the use of ancient materials already present and of precious raw materials: skilled and qualified craftsmen have realized extra-luxury finishes and of the highest quality. The Park: More than 3,500 square meters of park with three levels connected by peperino staircases, with attention to the smallest details, 70% of the park is lawned, the remaining 30% is made up of courtyards, terraces, driveways and walkways; all completely paved in Trentino porphyry laid with faded peacock tail and white marble inserts. The Pool: Made of a mosaic with an intense blue color, it has a Jacuzzi hydromassage area for 4 people inside, the edges are of restored antique peperino, measuring 15 meters x 8 meters, completely renovated in 2009. *The present information and plans are merely indicative and do not constitute contractual elements. RIF. W-02DQ09 – GIUSEPPE ROMANO – TEL. +39 06 45548120

Floor plans for this property

Castelli Romani: Location and surroundings of this property

The Dependance: Composed by 3 rooms and external porch, architecturally in line with the Villa creates a harmonious and elegant whole, is positioned in front of the pool and enjoys a view of the park and the panorama below

Contact your personal advisor
Engel & Völkers Roma MMC
  • EV MMC Italia S.r.l.
  • License partner of E&V Italia S.r.l.
  • Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 282-284
  • 00186 Roma
  • Phone: +39 06 45 54 81 20
Questo servizio è fornito da:

EV MMC Italia S.r.l. P.IVA e C.F. 13030901006- Registro delle Imprese di Roma n.13030901006 - R.E.A.n.1418717, (da qui in avanti, “Engel& Völkers”), con sede a Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 282-284, 00186 Roma.

La società EV MMC ITALIA S.R.L. fa parte del Gruppo Engel& Völkers.
Per comunicare con Engel & Völkers, in modo diretto ed effettivo, potrà dirigersi all’indirizzo di posta elettronica: e indirizzo pec:, phone: 06-455 481 20.

L’accesso, la navigazione ed utilizzo del sito web porta e presuppone l’accettazione da parte dell’Utente del presente avviso legale, politica di cookies e della privacy.

Informativa sulla risoluzione delle controversie online ex articolo 14 Regolamento ODR
I consumatori possono accedere alla Piattaforma ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) dell’Unione europea per la risoluzione delle controversie online tramite il seguente link:

Energy Information

You might also be interested in these properties

Follow us on social media