The seaside living in Costa Smeralda is about silence, where only the waves gently caressing on the shore.
Scientist underlined the benefits of breathing salt air: it seems to take away the daily stress.
Here in Sardinia, we know that science tells a great truth: sunsets on the sea, unpolluted air during every season of the year and the scent of junipers invading our land, are just some of the positive effects of living on the sea.
The beaches of Costa Smeralda: a Mediterranean dream
Choosing Costa Smeralda is about taking a break from the chaotic life and to-do-lists, breathing clean air all year round. It’s to be enchanted by the timeless charm of its architectures - such as those of Porto Rafael – and to discover traditions preserved over the years.
Living on the sea is learning to appreciate the beaches of Costa Smeralda little by little, discovering the beauty in every single detail as a grain of sand, lulled by the soothing sound of the waves.
It’s about loving the sea also in winter when it seems even more infinite and deeper, that freedom feeling when the wind blows hair all over your face, and you’re overwhelmed by happiness, feeling briskly alive.
The 10 most beautiful beaches of Costa Smeralda
If sea and happiness are a perfect match, here is a selection of the 10 most beautiful beaches in Costa Smeralda where to feel one with nature :
1. The Bay of Romazzino, one of the most exclusive and renowned Bay in Costa Smeralda constellated by amazing luxury villas for rent
2. Piccolo and Grande Pevero, a sort of paradise on Earth boasting - among the villas in Costa Smeralda – the most ancient architecture style.
3. La Celvia, one of the most fashionable location, sheltered from the wind, with shallow waters, ideal also for families.
4. The Bay of Cala Granu nestled among pink granite rocks and sheltered by the Mistral wind.
5. Capriccioli, a postcard Caribbean panorama made only of white sand, surrounded by the Mediterranean maquis and pink granite rocks.
6. Cala Moresca in Golfo Aranci, a wonder of nature few kilometers north Olbia.
7. Lu Impostu in the beautiful Puntaldia, set of amazing contemporary villas, where the building local tradition meets modern design.
8. Punta Molara, just in front of the island that named it and Tavolara, with several villas boasting sweeping views over the marine protected area.
9. Costa Corallina, in Porto San Paolo, the perfect choice for those willing to relax communing with nature.
10. The Gulf of Olbia is plenty of marvelous beaches and little coves, Pittulongu, with its powdery sand and crystal clear waters.
Well, these are just few of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Smeralda area, each of them with its special allure.
Come to discover such a unique paradise with us, we will give your holidays a home.