Do you know that this month is the perfect time to visit Costa Smeralda to find villas for rent in Porto Cervo and Porto Rotondo that perfectly fulfil your expectations for your holiday?
Spending April in Porto Cervo is discovering another side of Costa Smeralda: the most authentic one.
Living Porto Cervo all year round, we know well that April – and especially during Easter Holidays - is the perfect month to taste Sardinia culture and tourism.
A springtime weekend in Sardinia means to breathe the colours and scents of this blooming land, to enjoy pristine beaches and get to know Sardinia in all its natural beauties.
April in Porto Cervo is all about simple yet extraordinary days: desert beaches where to be gently kissed by the sun, boutiques are open and ready to pamper the first tourists. The renowned Passeggiata with its scintillating Piazzettas together with the new picturesque Promenade du Port are the perfect place for a relaxing morning stroll, while any moment is the perfect to enjoy the salty breeze of the most beautiful beaches of Costa Smeralda.
6 reasons to come to Porto Cervo during the Springtime to find your ideal Holiday Home:
Visiting Costa Smeralda during springtime it’s obviously a chance to relax in aMediterranean paradise, but it’s not just that. It’s also the smartest choice to find villas for rent in CostaSmeralda: a villa on the sea with private beach in Porto Cervo and Porto Rotondo, charming country residences overlooking the sea and luxury apartments.
In particular, there are six reasons why planning a trip to Sardinia in this period:
- You will have a more generous choice of properties for rent and for sale;
- Youcan book a flight without stress and larger flexibility;
- You will be the first in shopping: with the best brands boutiques open you have the brand new SS 2017 collection just for you;
- You can choose the best restaurant in Porto Cervo even with no reservation;
- You can easily visit the best villas for rent in Costa Smeralda for summer 2017;
- Engel & Völkers professional services: we will take care of you with no rush and offering a wider range of options from our selected portfolio of luxury villas, apartment overlooking the sea, and charming typical Sardinian country house.
What you’ll find in Porto Cervo in spring:
Forget about jungles of beach umbrellas, tourist contending their small spaces, children playing football just 1 meter far from your towel while you would like only to read your book. This will not happen in Spring, certainly the most inspiring period of the year, away from the hustle of the journalists and VIP’sinvasion.
During this period the only one protagonist is the nature with its colors: an extraordinarily privileged way to live Costa Smeralda.