Why is Rental Property Management Helpful?
Real estate property management is an essential component of maintaining a property and its value in the market, not to mention attracting tenants. Owners and landlords who are busy, own several properties, or who are out-of-town can certainly benefit from enlisting the help of a property management company, and save money in the long run, to take care of property issues and repair damages before they get out of control. Finding a reliable management company that can efficiently handle the running and maintenance of your property is essential, not only for peace of mind, but also to ensure the maximum market value. Engel & Völkers Sara Grech can do this using years of experience in the local market.
Engel & Völkers Sara Grech offers the following Rental Property Management services:
- Monthly property inspections when property is vacant;
- Administration of bank account Collection of rent Chasing late payments;
- Checking in/out of tenants Organisation & supervision of general maintenance;
- Cleaning services Preparation & delivery of monthly payments and
- Regulate feedback to client
- Package 1: €750 exc. VAT per annum This package is ideal for owners who simply want us to look after their property but are not interested to rent it out. This package includes monthly visits and payment of bills;
- Package 2: €750 exc. VAT per annum plus a 3% exc. VAT rent collection fee This package includes looking after the property and
- Inventory checks are charged at €20 exc. VAT per hour with a maximum of €60 exc. VAT. We also offer to create and provide owners with an inventory for a fee of €80 exc. VAT.
To be part of our exclusive newsletter please click the link below: