The city is full of nice Restaurants.
Either you are looking for tradicional food or internacional cuisine. A pictoresque or sophisticated enviorment the choise is good and diversified
This month we recommend you “O Camilo”.
Camilo restaurant opened in April 1980, as a very typical simple restaurant, serving regional dishes primarily of fresh fish and local produce. This concept was mainly due to the strong relationship of its owners with the land and the sea.
Based on a more modern architecture and design, it re-opened on June 2011, and conserved on its menu the same principles of their origin, the Algarve traditional cuisine.
With an amazing view over Lagos, fresh fish from our coast as well as local products this is definitly a place to visit !
The restaurant is located on Camilo Beach, on the road to Ponta da Piedade em Lagos.
Surrounded by brightly coloured hillsides, with calm and crystalline waters, Camilo Beach is a small beach west of Lagos.
– We recommend booking via telephone, specially in high season – TELEPHONE: (+351 282 763 845)
– No wifi;
– Pets are not allowed inside or outside the restaurant;
– Credit and debit cards accepted
– Public car park;
11:00am to 00:00 (Monday to Sunday)
Closed between November 7 to 21 – Reopens November 22
Kitchen (Monday to Sunday):
– October to May: 12:00pm – 9:30pm
– June to September: 12:00pm – 10:30pm
- Closing days: December 25 and January 1
46 seats (indoor)
30 seats (terrace)