4 Bedroom Villa in Bahceli, Northern Cyprus
SALE PRICE – R1.795,000
Engel & Volkers are delighted to be marketing this lovely and spacious home, which sits on a small, peaceful development of just 9 properties and there are many lovely restaurants just a few minutes away, including Bar B, The Gorgeous Restaurant, Joya and many others. This super villa has 4 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, the master with an en-suite bathroom and one of the bedrooms is downstairs .There’s a bright and spacious living/dining room with wood burner and a spacious kitchen/breakfast room with white goods. Outside you have plenty of different seating areas including a terrace from the kitchen and also a lovely arched covered terrace from the living room; the garden is of low maintenance and you have that all important swimming pool with wonderful views surrounding you. 10 minutes drive away is Alagadi beach (an official Turtle Watch beach), which is a sandy beach good for swimming and has a large cafe/restaurant. The nearby Korineum Golf Club's own beach, with cafe and sun bed patio, is open to non members. So as you can see...this really is a fantastic home in a fantastic area at a really fantastic price!
Please note: The villa has been refurbished to add European style damp proofing under all patios, floors and roof. The old tiles and sand were removed, and a concrete screed and epoxy damp proof course with new tiles laid. Following this, the swimming pool was stripped back to the concrete liner and new cement screed and water barrier added. New tiles and marble edging to the pool using imported German epoxy based grout to give an algae-free finish, with a paladin marble patio, completed the renovation in 2012 – photos in photo gallery below.
· 4 double bedrooms (1 downstairs, 3 upstairs)
· Wardrobes, air conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
· Master with en-suite shower room and balcony
· Fully fitted kitchen with white goods and air conditioning
· Living/dining room with ceiling fan, wood burner and French windows to two terraces
· Downstairs cloakroom
· Aluminum double glazed windows
· Fly screens throughout
· Loft storage space
· Central heating infrastructure
· Spacious hallway
· Landing with French windows to large balcony giving wonderful views
· Shared title deed in owner’s name
· 10 x 5m overflow swimming pool with Roman end
· Front terrace with arches
· Sun terracing all around pool
· 2 first floor balconies
· PVC coated aluminum shutters throughout.
· European specification water solar heater and PVC tanks on roof
· Garden workshop/shed included
· well maintained garden with various seating areas
· Stone boundary walls
· Wonderful sea and valley views
· Living room 5.41 x 4.8m (17’7” x 15’7”)
· Kitchen 4.92 x 3.17m (16’1” x 10’4”)
· Master Bedroom 4.22 x 3.40m (13’8” x 11’1”)
· En- suite shower room 3.41 x 1.04m (11’2” x 3’4”)
· 2nd bedroom 3.13 x 3.13m (10’3” x 10’3”)
· 3rd bedroom 4.62 x 3.23m (15’1” x 10’6”)
· 4th bedroom (ground floor) 4.65 x 3.25m (15’2” x10’7”)
· Main bathroom 2.08 x 1.67m (6’9” x 5’5”)
· Downstairs cloakroom 2.23 x 1.54m (7’3” x 5’)
Bahceli is only a few minute’s drive from the new North Cyprus, Korineum Golf Course, and is situated close to the peaceful and quaint Cypriot village of Esentepe where you will find grocers shops, bars and restaurants. Living near Esentepe one gets the best of all worlds; easy access to the resort town of Kyrenia, easy access to both Ercan Airport, and the Metehan border crossing for links to south Cyprus, all this from a location that benefits from some of the very best Cyprus views, and the stunning Mediterranean climate.
Furthermore, back from the village you have pine forests, olive groves and the gentle foothills of the Besparmak mountain range are great for wintertime walks.
Popular Area Attractions:
- The Acapulco beach and resort
- Alagadior Turtle beach is a short drive away. In July and September the beach is a big attraction as visitors come to watch the female loggerhead and green turtles come to lay their eggs and see their hatchlings make their desperate run for the sea.
- KorineumGolf and Beach Resort.
- The Red Fort, The Coconut Bar and Restaurant, The Stone Castle, Fine Dining and many more
- The Incirli cave: a natural underground cave with stalagmites and stalactites
Travel Times to Amenities
- Local village shop: 5 minute drive
- Emily’s Bar and Restaurant: a coastal bar that’sopen all year long – 10 minute walk
- Korineum Golf and Beach Resort : 10 minute drive
- Beaches nearby: 2 minute drive
- Ercan airport: 45 minute drive
- Kyrenia City Centre: 30 minute drive
- Kyrenia General Hospital: 30 minute drive
- Lefkosa town: 40 minute drive
- Pharmacy: 10 minute drive
Long term investment opportunities are abound for buyers looking to invest in Bahceli, as the area has, in recent times, seen a dramatic expansion in terms of proposed development and the traffic from nearby facilities such as the new Elexus and Lara Hotels. Nifty home owners can turn their holiday homes into year round rentals by letting it out to foreign holiday makers who want the peace and quiet of the sea side and the beautiful views of the mountain, without obstruction. Holiday rentals can fetch an estimated £700 monthly during peak periods and £500 in off-peak periods.