Are you considering renting out your property?
Put your most valuable possession in safe hands with Engel & Völkers Durbanville!
We are a market leader in the sale and rental of the world’s most exclusive properties. Our distinctive property shops convey an elegance and attention to service that has made our brand one of the strongest real estate brands in the world. Working with premium developers, we market exclusive resorts and second home developments situated in the most stunning locations. Through our unique licensing system, our residential business has grown rapidly with more than 600 property shops now operational in 32 countries.
What we offer?
All our rentals are managed via Payprop, a dedicated rental management system which supplies the Landlord and us as the managing agents with the following:
- A dedicated trust account for all rental deposits as well as monthly statements on interest calculations per tenant. (Legal Requirement)
- Deposit Guarantee facility if required - This is an insurance product which covers larger deposits, paid for by the tenant and protects the Landlord in case of default.
- Various options for tenants to pay rentals including Payfast services at all major retailers.
- Daily reconciliations and payment of rentals to owners
- Automated monthly invoices and statements to tenants.
- Reminder functionality for all overdue invoices.
- Reminder functionality for all expiring leases.
- Payment of deposits plus interest at the end of the Lease term.
Residential Properties Inspection Services:
We arrange a detailed Move-In Inspection with the tenant as well as Move-out inspection with the tenant.
- All records are kept on file.
- Our standard bi-yearly tenant inspection is arranged with a detailed report sent to the Landlord.
- Inspections at shorter intervals can be arranged.
Further to the above we can assist with the following:
- Arrange for quotations on maintenance with our extensive list of service providers
- Arrange cleaning services and garden maintenance services if required
- Assistance with arrangement of Legal Services if required
Contact Christa van der Merwe on (021) 020 0136 or 083 444 3004 for further details or email her on: email@example.com
Put your most valuable possession in safe hands!