WANTING TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY? WHY HAS IT NOT SOLD YET
· If your property is priced correctly, it should sell within 21 days of listing!
· Property prices have RISEN since 2011 but GROWTH has slowed.
· Buyers are very informed these days and familiar with these statistics.
· Therefore we find that buyers are looking for real value and they do not pay inflated prices.
Your property will therefore stay on the market, if not priced correctly.
Buyers are also aware of the following
· Currently properties are staying on the market for up to sixteen weeks and longer and selling for 10% less than asking price.
· 96% of properties are selling for less than the asking price.
What it means to you as a seller if your property is overpriced:
· buyers thinking you are becoming desperate to sell, and
· you may receive a lower offer, as your property has now been over exposed in the market for a period of time
HOW DO YOU AVOID THESE PITFALLS?
We will provide you with a comprehensive and CURRENT MARKET ANNALYSIS of your property, free of charge, and we follow an 8 Week Marketing Program designed to provide the best service in marketing your property.
Contact your area agent: Gustav Triegaardt, 072 731 2285, Gustav.Triegaardt@engelvoelkers.com