This rich in heritage peace of history situated just outside of Parys. With a multitude of historic buildings and museum, it is one of those opportunities you come across once in your lifetime. This peace of heritage is situated right next to the Dome Inn, a hotpot for locals, day and weekend visitors. The neatly renovated buildings and structures form part of the original Venterskroon "GOLD" town and vaunts with the Dome Information Center complete with video room and public restrooms, it is also a registered South African heritage building. With a host of commercial options, from tourism driven ventures to development opportunities, this is truly something special and demands the attention of any developer or entrepreneur.
The following buildings are are found on the property:
1. The Dome Information center - Currently being rented by the government and supplies a steady income of R15000.00.
2. Old schoolmasters house - This building was built by the schoolmaster and is currently a self catering guest house.
3. Mine Commissioner's house - This was the Mine Commissioner's house complete with Oregan Pine floors and ceilings. (140 sqm)
4. The Old Jailhouse - The 3 authentic jail cells with solid iron bars and doors is perfect for an authentic weekend getaway experience.
5. Stables - located right next to the Jailhouse, it's perfectly located for a small brewery or even a backpackers.
6. Old Zinc house - This old house has 2 rooms and a bathroom, it's been repainted and basic and fixes were fabricated.
7. Office, Linen room and Bathrooms - This building is being used as an office, store and Linen room with 3 showers and 1 toilet.
8.Garage House - Behind the Commissioner's house, it was once used as a garage. It consists room and an outside bathroom.
9. Water and Pump house - With a borehole and pump, tanks on a 10m stand, pressure pump and popup irrigation.
10. Old fire house - Original building with swing doors.
11 & 12 Public Toilets
Agent's Professional Fee is included in the price advertised.