Terms & Conditions
1. These rules apply to all competitions and giveaways featured by Engel & Völkers.
2. The prizes will be awarded to random correct entries – or at the Editor’s discretion after the closing date.
3. The judges’ decision is final.
4. The prizes are not transferable and may not be converted to cash.
5. You may enter as many times as you wish.
6. Collection of prizes are subject to change so please read the details of the competition carefully. If no special collection method is stated, prizes will be sent via courier. Please supply a residential, and not a PO Box address. Prizes cannot be sent to a PO Box. If no residential address is available prizes need to be collected from the winner’s closest Engel & Völkers shop. If none of these options are possible, the winner forfeits the prize and another winner may be chosen.
7. Entries sent by registered post will not be collected.
8. Staff, and their immediate family, (Engel & Völkers), the prize sponsors and their advertising agencies may not enter.
9. Prizes must be claimed within 1 month of the competition date. If no contact can be established, another winner may be selected.
10. Winners will be notified via FB/email/SMS/phone call by Engel &Völkers within two weeks of the closing date of the competition.
11. The SMS number is 33282. All SMSes cost R1.50 each. Free SMSes donot apply. Entries are received, secure and confidential even though an automatic response is not sent.
12. All competitions in Engel & Völkers are on behalf of their clients as a service to the readers.
13. Participants and winners of all competitions indemnify and hold Engel & Völkers and clients unaccountable for any liability, claim, damage or loss that may result from participating or winning prizes.
14. By entering a competition, you agree to receive further communication and direct marketing material from Engel & Völkers and other third parties.
15. All winners must be valid passport holders and based in South Africa.
16. Winners must be over 18, unless otherwise stipulated.
17. All winners will be responsible for obtaining travel visas (where applicable) and Engel & Völkers cannot be held responsible for failed visa applications.