In compliance with Organic Law No. 15/1999 dated 13 December 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, Versilia Real Estate srl (hereinafter “Engel & Völkers”) informs that:
1. Personal data provided by you through the Engel & Völkers website will be incorporated into Engel & Völkers files, which have been duly entered in the General Data Protection Register.
2. The purpose of the aforesaid files is to manage user visits, offer users the services of Engel & Völkers and its network of Engel & Völkers branches. Likewise, Engel & Völkers will manage user visits through its website in order to send, using various channels, advertising and promotional material about the company and its network, activity, competitions, products, services and special offers.
4. Should you be requested to provide your personal data in a form, it will be necessary to complete at least those sections marked with an asterisk. If this information, which is considered necessary, is not provided, Engel & Völkers will not be able to accept and manage the online service or the request being made.
5. To exercise your right to access, correct, cancel your data or object to its use, please write to the following address: Versilia Real Estate srl or send an email to: email@example.com.
6. In compliance with Law No. 34/2002 dated 11 July 2002 on Computerized Information Services and Electronic Trade, if you do not wish to receive any promotional e-mails from Engel & Völkers in the future, please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that websites save on the user’s computer when he first visits the website. Among other things, cookies can request and retrieve information on how a user or his electronic device browse a website and, according to the information they contain and how the device is used, can be used to recognize the user.
What cookies does the website use?
a) Based on who they are managed by:
Cookies from Engel & Völkers: Cookies that are sent to the user’s computer by another computer or domain managed by Engel & Völkers to offer the service that is requested by the user.
Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s computer by a computer or domain that is not managed by Engel & Völkers, but by another entity that processes the data obtained from cookies.
b) Based on how long they remain active:
Session cookies: Cookies that request and store data while the user accesses our website.
Persistent cookies: Cookies that remain stored in the computer and their data can be accessed and used for a period of time defined by the cookie manager and that may range from minutes to several years.
c) Based on the purpose for which they are used:
Analytical cookies: These are used by us or third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore calculate and analyze the statistics of the use made of the service offered. The usage of our website or application is analyzed in order to improve the products or services offered.
Cookies that are used by us or third parties to allow the user to browse our website and use its various options or services, as accessories (plug-ins) to exchange social content, for user authentication or identification or for multimedia reproduction sessions.
These cookies are used by us or third parties and allow the user to access the service with pre-defined general characteristics based on a number of criteria on the user’s computer, such as the language that is chosen to view the website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files introduced into your computer that tell the web analyzer how a user engages with the website. The information generated by cookies on how a website is used (including your IP address with the last octet truncated before storage using “_anonymizeIp()”) will be sent and stored by Google in servers in the United States.
Engel & Völkers uses Facebook, Google +, Pinterest and Twitter social Plug-ins (“plugins”) in its website.
Deactivating or deleting cookies
You can enable, block or delete the cookies installed in your computer by setting the browser options on your computer.
a) For more information on Internet Explorer click here.
b) For more information on Google Chrome click here.
c) For more information on Firefox click here.
d) For more information on Safari click here.
e) For more information on Opera click here.